URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=372417
City: Plano
State: Texas
Address: Bush near Coit
Activities: CFS, see ROS
Hair Length and Color: Black, medium length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Middle Eastern
Physical Description: Tall and leggy, B cups, bronzed color skin, small bush on the kitty
Recommendation: Yes
nice!
Ty good sir

Ty good sir

Originally Posted by dbjp101

I would agree she is slightly darker skin tone than the pics. She does have a look closer to the Pakistan region. I think some people panic more over her height. She is tall for a woman in the US but really tall for a woman of her ethnic background. I stand right at 6’ and she is every bit of 5’10”. That said I find her super easy to deal with and very attractive if you like exotic looks. If you are into a spinner blond she isn’t your girl.
Originally Posted by cage196
I met her yesterday, she claims that she is blind and cann't see properly, my session as a whole was not good experience, I do not see any other reviews mentioned about her blindness, guessing she might be playing game with people, no bbj, no dfw/lfk, smoking during session

she told me not to write a review, but I felt obligated to give a feedback so that she does not play same game with others.
nice
I met her yesterday, she claims that she is blind and cann't see properly, my session as a whole was not good experience, I do not see any other reviews mentioned about her blindness, guessing she might be playing game with people, no bbj, no dfw/lfk, smoking during session

she told me not to write a review, but I felt obligated to give a feedback so that she does not play same game with others. Originally Posted by david_m32
Where do these guys come from?
Out of the Wood Work?
A total of 3 post in 9 years and he comes out on this review.
  • 380p
  • 02-22-2019, 12:54 AM
Might be YMMV David because, I got bbbj, and dfk/lfk
Blind?!?!?!

I haven't seen her in a few months, but I had a great time. She's kinda tall with a bit of a "belly," but in no way fat or overweight. Maybe she has had a kid? Like the OP, it was like I was with an old hook up. I might give her a call this weekend.