Ahem, please stay on topic this time
HoeHummer
BANNED

mmmm still ????
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

also mmmmm Still ???? maybe next spring
.... Reckon we can laugh and smirk that some lads get Banned here,
but the truth is - I don't wanna see ANYBODY get banned.

How are we to have good discussions here if everyone is gone??

Hopefully most of our "banned" mates - Bambino, Strokey, Mr. Chung,
V-man, Dilbert and yes, Yssup and the others will all be back soon.

#### Salty

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

Chung Tran is back, just not posting here. he's posting some in Dallas amp forum.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
You know that it takes for people to report folks for them to get banned. I wonder who that culprit is????
You know that it takes for people to report folks for them to get banned. I wonder who that culprit is???? Originally Posted by 1blackman1

just because someone got banned does not mean someone rtm'd their posts. if a mod sees a post while checking the forum that he thinks is an infraction then he issues one.

rtm's are not the only way people get pointed. and "some" people rtm things that aren't even remotely close to an infraction and nothing comes of it.
No, actually the mods only go looking when there’s a complaint. There is no random checks and infractions issued. We all know you RTM folks. Just admit it and cal it a day.
No, actually the mods only go looking when there’s a complaint. There is no random checks and infractions issued. We all know you RTM folks. Just admit it and cal it a day. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

the mod's are required to inspect the forums they are assigned to. a mod can issue an infraction in forums they aren't assigned to also. the only reason mod's are assigned certain forums is for balanced coverage across the site. if you think they just wait for rtm's you are wrong.
the mod's are required to inspect the forums they are assigned to. a mod can issue an infraction in forums they aren't assigned to also. the only reason mod's are assigned certain forums is for balanced coverage across the site. if you think they just wait for rtm's you are wrong. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Is the Kid looking to get nominated to be a mod???
Of course there's a depth chart with multi zone coverage.
Of course there's a depth chart with multi zone coverage. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

perfect timing for UC to drop by and confirm my post. there is also a private mod's only forum too.
Yeah, but this is a political forum.
Isn't it OSD?
Of course there's a depth chart with multi zone coverage. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
LMFAO now that is funny Unique Carpenter. As far as I can some of these bans were way overdue and honestly more posters need a forced vacation. I literally come to this forum when I need a good laugh. The baiting and trolling literally amazes me and in all honesty I shake my head wondering if this is the only life some of you have. But alas carry on and play nice and keep giving me the comedy relief we all need.
I just got off a band.
What were y’all playing?