The newly anointed Republican House and Senate will make Biden

Seem like a President. If he is smart enough to let them the way slick Willy did. The idiot Press will give Biden the praise but the Republicans do all the lifting.

My prediction, BIDEN AINT THAT SHARP
At some point, and rather soon I think, President Biden will fail in an embarrassingly public way that leaves no doubt as to his ability to fill the office. Not a misstatement or laughable gaff, but something much worse than the debate performance of Pennsylvania Senate candidate Fetterman.

In my uninformed and non-professional judgement, President Biden is further along in his cognitive decline in this his first term than President Reagan was in his second term.

The Republican controlled House and Senate will support the elevatable 25th Amendment process when it comes from the Cabinmate and Vice President Harris.
RE the "Slick Willy" triangulation strategy . . .I don't think the folks running the show around and behind Presidentt Biden have that mentality, atidude or orientation. It is my belief that they will move to actively resist and attempt tocounter whatever a Republican Senate and House does.

Veto and delay at every turn coupled with public undercutting and abuse of the security organs of the DOJ will be the rule. The stuff that went on to get President Trump impeached twice will go into high gear.

Don't be surprised if more than one congressional leader gets hit with a DUI while pre-notified paparazzi "coincidently" show up at the scene. President Obama greased his way into a state senator's seat by getting sealed court testimony unsealed concerning his Republican opponent's messy divorce. And it could get worse if the Clinton's are involved.

By the way, who killed Vince Foster?