I Voted

I have repetedly asked members on the left side of issues to convince me to come over. No one has shown me the error of my ways. Got plenty of personal invective ending in -Tard in the beginning though. Lately its mostly one liner responses that dismiss my question as stupid or something similar.

In any case, Today, I early voted at the county annex and checked off every Republican candidate.
Does someone want a Scooby snack for voting? I gave you two legitimate replies. No insults. Should I get a Scooby snack?
I'll be doing my bit as an election worker next Tuesday. Don't start any trouble.
AAmd thank you for doing that.
I did too, I did vote for a Libra tartan for local Texas Senate, don’t know nothing about him, but I wasn’t voting for that damn Rino
You know those "I voted" stickers they give you?

A couple of years ago when my state was voting on Medical marijuana, I added "For weed" at the bottom with a sharpie and wore it all day.
"I will never forget when I saw it," she said. "I instantly smiled and I had to show it to other people. I just couldn't keep it to myself."

Dittus said most of the submissions she had seen since the contest started last year included red, white and blue; or maybe images of mountains to represent their county in the Catskills. But she's never seen anything like this before.

Hudson Rowan: artist, philosopher and patriot.

https://www.npr.org/2022/07/30/11144...er-competition
i voted yesterday during early voting. all republicans except Paxton. in that case i voted for the libertarian candidate. never heard of him. bahhaaaaa

burrito o'dork the joto will not be GOV of Texas

bahhahhaaaaa

the democratic candidate i'd vote for hasn't been born yet.
I have repetedly asked members on the left side of issues to convince me to come over. No one has shown me the error of my ways. Got plenty of personal invective ending in -Tard in the beginning though. Lately its mostly one liner responses that dismiss my question as stupid or something similar.

In any case, Today, I early voted at the county annex and checked off every Republican candidate. Originally Posted by ICU 812
^^^^^^^^

I f they have a D behind their name, they are a special kind of scum.
I've already voted seven times. I keep forgetting. Know what I mean? Just want to make sure.

i voted yesterday during early voting. all republicans except Paxton. in that case i voted for the libertarian candidate. never heard of him. bahhaaaaa

burrito o'dork the joto will not be GOV of Texas

bahhahhaaaaa

the democratic candidate i'd vote for hasn't been born yet. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Good for you. Couldn't put your name on the record for that, could you?

Then again, this July, Paxton failed to file an itemized list of contributors on time as required by law. In his correction, Paxton claimed the original report was filed “9 seconds before midnight” but due to processing times, it did not show up online until two days after the deadline.

He also stated the corrected report, containing the names of donors, was filed by 3:15 a.m. a little over 24 hours after the deadline.

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/pol...e-17550056.php
I voted, can I get a scooby snack? please and thank you
I voted, can I get a scooby snack? please and thank you Originally Posted by Cendell M

Apparently it's spelled with an X at the end. Who knew?

Apparently it's spelled with an X at the end. Who knew? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
I guess if you’re asking for more than one, I just wanted one. heh
I guess if you’re asking for more than one, I just wanted one. heh Originally Posted by Cendell M

If you’re trying to refer to me as crazy I think it’s hilarious we all are a little cra cra . I love that show and I love Jack Nicholson.

You and those creepy memes just creeps me out so strange

Are you socially awkward?