Photographing Florida 📸

Good morning Pensacola! I’m hunting for some great shots today so any and all recommendations are absolutely welcomed! Stay beautiful! Xoxo 💋

Find what you're looking for?
Sorry I missed you this trip hope you will be back through soon . Hope you enjoyed your stay .
Blue Angels are flying this weekend. That could make a good backdrop for photos.
The springs that just well up out of the ground throughout the panhandle have always been interesting to me, obviously, Blue Hole and Vortex in Marianna, Wakulla Springs, which is south of Tallahassee, and DeSoto State Park, I think that's right, it's just east of DeFuniak Springs off I-10 . It's crazy to see, it looks like a swimming pool coming out of the ground and flowing away... If you ever see it, you'll understand what I mean. Wakulla Springs is 186 feet deep, and you can see the bottom (if it hasn't been raining) ... divers have found mastodon bones down there. It's getting too cold for me to get in the water right now, but two things to know about this area, mosquitoes are vastly more dangerous than sharks and/or gators... wait, that's only one thing, lol, it ain't killed me yet...
'The Creature From The Black Lagoon ' was filmed at Wakulla Springs. Alabama folks call that area the " Wiregrass" , I assume it's something about how it looks, idk... it looks like a place to watch out for snakes, to me, it's still cool