URL / Website: https://www.languageofloveus.com/cherrydd
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Domain
Activities: LFK, DFK, Sloppy BBBJ, DT, FF, DATY, DATO, 69, CG, RCG, ARCG CIP
Hair Length and Color: Long brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: One of the most gorgeous bodies I have seen. Photos of her body are a little touched up but overall accurate.

34DD-24-36

5'6"

115LB
Recommendation: Yes
I've rarely seen photos that were only a little touched up. Woman are naturally beautiful. Why do they have to be glossed over so much?
I've rarely seen photos that were only a little touched up. Woman are naturally beautiful. Why do they have to be glossed over so much? Originally Posted by jimnasium
Because it’s a Korean thing, appearances must be flawless to them. It’s also to convince mongers to think with their other head that they’re getting their money’s worth with the provider they choose based on the ad pics.
Crap, she is beautiful. Thanks for sharing - what’s the damage ?
if all these agencies used current, non edited pics, business would drop a lot. I'd say 1 in 3 of what you end up getting is representative to pics
if all these agencies used current, non edited pics, business would drop a lot. I'd say 1 in 3 of what you end up getting is representative to pics Originally Posted by atp314
Absolutely accurate. It's been my experience with this studio. While I've come across some that are spot on as far as pictures go, or 1 out of the 3 or 4 pictures are accurate, there are several that are just old pictures and you only find out when you get to the door.