Meet & Greet survey/poll- Tyler area

Guys and Ladies,

I am assisting Aubrey Anderson plan a Meet and Greet this month in the Tyler area! Right now we are looking at week of June 16 sometime with a focus on
mid week Tuesday 17th or Wednesday 18th from about 1pm till about 3pm as come and go lunch or snacks. Location will likely be easy access for Longview, Shreveport and Dallas friends. This will be the first Tyler M&G that I am aware of so bring your fun attitudes and who knows what could "spring forth" from this Spring Party!

We are going to ask the guys to fund the cost of their meal and for one lady as minimum plus any extra costs for private meeting room rental. The place we are considering will not have a room rental but a $250 deposit to go towards food costs.
So as long as we have a good turn out the deposit will not be an added cost.
So guys please plan on funding about $40 or $60 (if you decide to date double ladies)!
The attendees will be screened by the ladies with a 2 review minimum.

This is the poll:

Option 1: Tuesday June 17
Option 2: Wednesday June 18
Option 3: Other suggested dates or times?
Other comments welcome such as "Hell Yes I will attend"!

Hope to see you at the Spring M&G Party!
Thank you!

TNC
I would likely attend on the 17th, but can't on the 18th. I would have no problem helping with part of the cost
  • Kayci
  • 06-03-2014, 12:44 PM
I missed the last one. I really want to come to this one. So he'll yes. I want to attend.
I would love to attend however it's best that I pass on the public opportunity. The wrong person seeing me with a different group of people tends to lead to questions. but if Kayci is going to be there I might make an exception
Wednesday will be better for m and I certainly don't mind helping out with the cost.
  • tdl
  • 06-03-2014, 06:19 PM
I would like to come but can't get away from work mid-week very easy. Hope it turns out well for everyone though.
An evening M&G would probably work better for those that have day jobs.
We can always host a late afternoon M&G that stays long enough for the evening preferred people to attend
Interested if truly starts on the 17th at 1:00PM Challenging if starts later in the day.
How will entrance/screening be enforced?
I would love to attend if it's on the 18th, I can't any other day that week.
I would love to attend! Please put my name on the list.
How will entrance/screening be enforced? Originally Posted by FunInDFW

In the one meet and greet I've had the pleasure of attending, the host lady/ladies conduct the
screening procedures. If you pass, you will receive a private message with an invitation complete with location and time.
Could possibly attend, depending on date and location. From East Texas, so would be going home.
I will try and make it up for this, maybe see some friends in Shreveport first of the week, so Wed would work well for me.