Unexpected Surprise

At work got a unexpected surprise a 4k bonus check so this morning contact a provider in Texarkana & ask if she would send me a face pix. She sent me a reply that it was funny. Now what I wont to know if your going to spend 300 dollars on something would you need to see it in this case just renting for an hour. Please give me some feed back on this on both sides providers & clients. Going fishing instead.
Privacy and the consideration of a personal RW future is priceless sweetie A hobby is just that, business is another. Many will become Mothers if they're not already and no one "really" wants to know that Mommy was a Provider and Daddy paid for pussy (I would hope). Happy fishing!
If a girl is from a city and don't want to be outed by ex's or girls that don't like her to her family then I do not show face! I also give the girl he choice some just don't want to be seen. I think if you can see the body type then you know if you would like to see them or not,
I'm with the ladies on this one. I certainly am not willing to post or even send pics, so I will not fault a lady for not revealing her identity.
Keep in mind, you're not buying a boat or a car off Craigslist.
I'll send you a full frontal nude picture of my car, not a stitch of clothing and it's not even 18.