Temptation

Just had my new baby and lactating like crazy and becoming hornier week by week. Tempted to be a naughty gal again.Yet, got to be secretive as ever cause of my SO. Rockin' blonde hair(pony tail length) with tits that are D's. Plus getting my hourglass back like magic, its lovely and I so wanna play. Should I give into temptation???
Congratulations on the new little one. Yes, be secretive. ;-)
I can't even give out my digits plus he keeps me broke. My pussy is so horny too. I just have these urges to be naughty, nasty and well slutty all over again. Plus adore being spoiled while doin' it.
Not to be a downer, but my advice would be no. Unless you're prepared and willing to be a single mom, if the worst happens.
Still a single mom with the first one actually, a sole one, and this one I adore too.Love being a mommy and still a very tough one. Yet, while I was in my last week of prego he attacked me and looked up others providers digits. Kinda want to keep my options open after that crap. For he knows that he can't top me and if I want a new man I can easily have another.Still I just like him cause he knows all about me, including this, but makes me feel like being a normal pervy gal next door is still pretty and worth being with on the relationship level. Which is hard to find but if he keeps pushing me away I just rather be prepaired and comforted . Still having to let my pussy to heal not suppose to play for a few weeks more. Just my hornyness well if ya know me then you know how pervy I can be. Sorry to the fellas I've had to be UTR to just tryin' to be tamed and a good girl, just may have not been achieved yet.
im not big on "relationship advice" ...so i wont bore you with any.
but im sure you will be welcomed!!!
im already glad youre back & posting...
Hey Miss Sexy Kitti always enjoyed postin too. Might have to take my naughtyness slow this time. Even so lookin like Molly back, back again. Step-by-step as usual. Luckily get to be more picky too. Yet now living with the SO all my slut pics have been removed from my comp so might have to be making new ones of those. One of these days I'll be that SO caged up cause of my nasty ways. Still glad to see your sexy showcas, MsPrittiKitti, very lickable.
Make sure u wait 6 weeks
As an FYI I am not sure if your SO is computer savvy. Just because you deleted those files on your computer. They are not completely gone until overwritten by the operating system or you do a system wipe. Personally i would love to see those pictures.. But that is the horndog in me.
So letting kitty heal stops all other activity? Say it isn't so.

BTW Naughty Texan, yours were the first ads I remember tracking when I got onto another board. Glad to see you start re-posting, even if not currently active.

Lactating....makes me leak just thinking about it. Pun intended.

Dogg
I would say no if you want to be around your SO...if not then yes ..but I would tell him instead of keeping a secret.
I would say no if you want to be around your SO...if not then yes ..but I would tell him instead of keeping a secret. Originally Posted by pickupkid
What he said.

BTY... You just have to let the V heal for 6 weeks, right? What about the ass?
It's best to wait the full six weeks for everything down south as to avoid infection and pain. I know your hormones are raging but it's best to wait just my suggestion .....
As far as the SO goes.... That's your judgement call but there's an old saying .... " oh what an evil web we weave when first we practice to deceive." just be careful
LOL. I know Jess, I'm just kidding. I think that is 6 weeks is what doctors recommend. Molly should know that.
Still contemplating. There is a part of me that wants to give in and be another nasty gal of SA again then there is the other side of me saying to just hold back and see former fellas only and no newbies. Yet, not to be in a rush with it either. Always been the type to make sure I enjoy the time together as well. Definitely am not going to have my current relationship be the reason, thought it was but thats just not me being true. Kind of more curious as to have a different time with a different fella, guess thats it. Especially since I'm not married to anyone, why not.