UPDATE ON MY DE VIRGINIZING...(OVERSEAS TRIP)

WELL WELL I HAVE HAD MANY ATTEMPTS N VERY FEW FULL ON COMPLETION..HOLY MOLY... I DID I LIKE IT AFTER I WAS WARMED UP .. BUTT.. LOL .. SO I HUNG OUT WITH AN EX THIS PAST WEEK N I WANTED TO TRY MY G. ISLE TRIP N HES BEEN ASKN FOR IT OVER A YEAR N FIGURED HEY IM HORNY N WHY NOT ..LOL SO WE STARTED WITH LOTS OF LUBE N TOUCHN .. DIFF POSITIONS N I FOUND ME BEING ON TOP IS MY WAY TO GO N. HE WAS QUITE SUPRISED WHEN I STARTED THRUSTING ON MY OWN AND MY WET KITTY SOAKING.. HES LIKE OHH DAMN GUESS U DO LIKE IT! !

QUESTION THOUGH.. WTH DO I DO I WANTED MY KITTY PLAYED WITH TOO .. N I KNOW I WOULDA LET A BIG O FASTER THAN EVER .. SO WHAT DO I USE ??.. I DNT THINK MY TOY WOULDA FIT LIKE THAT.. OR SHOULD I HVE BEEN REVERSE CG N THEN INSERTED? ? SORRY STILL NEW TO THIS KIND OF PLAYING... SO SHARE UR SECRETS N WHAT U LIKE N DONT. ..OHH GOSH IM HORNY JUST THINKN ABOUT IT.. AHHH .. LOL

WELL IM ALSO LOOKN FOR A SEMI NUMBING LUBE NOTHN TOO STRONG. .. ALL I USED WAS ASTROGLIDE IN MY ADVENTURE ..ANY RECCOMENDATIONS HELP..

WELL TOODLES N HAPPY HUNTING!!

NAUGHTY N NICE
SWEET LEXXXI DDS

i was surprised with anal ease
a lot of folks dont recommend it, idk why
i liked it
I recommend smaller fonts in the future....
CAPS lock still applied.

Darlin, there ain't like watching a beautiful SYT that is riding the pony Greek style and rubbing her cunny like she's in Vegas have a good time.

When you are riding the horse there is no shame in grabbing the reins and the pommel at the same time.

Give way to your pleasure and enjoy the ride anyway you can, the guy will think its all him so no worries. Let his ego take him where it will and afterwards let him know he's the best theres ever been. You know, everyday type stuff.

Dogg
You finally did it...or say, got it done...or umm...the trip was a success...

Hmm, maybe I should have type that in all caps...
Sorry Canyoman... @ levi hey there my marathon runner .. ::PANTING::: lol. Yes it was but I liked being in control n. Didn't enjoy huge thrust from him underneath but I enjoyed whn cg n swirving my hips n him letting me do all the work.. .. ooohhh levi u ready for Tuesday!!!

I have a new doubles partner wooooo hooo .. its PRITTI KITTI!!
Nothing to be sorry about... just us old guys find that painful to read, lol.
Well Its hard for me to tell bc I don't have a computer I'm posting from my phone .. but thanks for letting me know hun.. .. have a great day!!

Pritti kitti .. hmmm anal ease .. ok??? I'm gonna go get it ..
Congrats Lexxxi!!!
Congrats Lexi!!!

I think that you may be ready for DP.

Seriously though, I think that there are a few vibes that are curved in a L or U shape at the tip.

There are also dildos that attach to the penis base with a ring. So that it goes above the penis.
Thanks TRIBALNEO... @ JJ. I really enjoyed it but that's my first full on. Full to completion ass trip ... .. gosh I'm excited to get more experience I really wanna dp soon.. !!