What is a reasonable donation for a DATY only session?

I feel like it should be a standard rate or maybe 20 off, but if I am with a client that is declining other services, and I am missing out on other clients who are not declining services, while I am with the DATY only client shouldn't it be around the same. It's still an 30 min -hour of my time? What do you think?

Maybe when biz slows down for me, but right now I am busy, and only have limited availability, and I don't see more than 2 at most 3 clients a day.
  • Maxx
  • 12-08-2011, 12:04 PM
Violet, it's your time we as clients are paying for and should be your preference as to what you want to charge for your time. Limited menus are reasons some providers charge for certain items from their menu or charge for additional items, i.e. greek. If you want full price for your time to provide DATY only, then that needs to be brought up if the client asks for a DATY only session or list it on your showcase so there's no surprises. Then he can choose whether he wants to proceed with the session for the price of your time. I would expect that the clients that want only DATY will be going elsewhere for there sessions though, I know I would if that's all I was looking for. But, ultimately it's your choice.
Violet, check your PM.
Hmmm.....let's see, what is a resonable donation for a daty session? Ladies, I'll do it for free!
Me too!
LOL! $3 and a trip to Micky D's
Offer a discount for the number of O's you have. I would still probably need to pay full price.
  • Mokoa
  • 12-08-2011, 11:57 PM
I do not think we should be discussing such specifics in an open forum. Any further advice should be shared through private means.

End of discussion.