Mile High Club - ready for takeoff!

I am hoping to get my ATF in the air soon for some mile high action. The aircraft has a great auto pilot and 5 hours of fuel!

If anyone is interested in joining the Mile High Club i have an aircraft that I can carry two more in the back seats for some flying fun!
Have fun! I've been on a few trips on an eight seater with seven other girls...what fun we had!! (lol)
Have fun! I've been on a few trips on an eight seater with seven other girls...what fun we had!! (lol) Originally Posted by Likinikki
Now if it was me with seven other girls, THAT would be fun! :-)
I am hoping to get my ATF in the air soon for some mile high action. The aircraft has a great auto pilot and 5 hours of fuel!

If anyone is interested in joining the Mile High Club i have an aircraft that I can carry two in the back seats for some flying fun! Originally Posted by SexTexas
I hope that you have a cool copilot, in case the AP kicks off. Otherwise the NTSB will have fun trying to figure out why all of the hamburger meat is in the cabin.
I hope that you have a cool copilot, in case the AP kicks off. Otherwise the NTSB will have fun trying to figure out why all of the hamburger meat is in the cabin. Originally Posted by JJ
At least it will make their job more interesting!
  • Maxx
  • 12-09-2011, 01:49 PM
ST, I used to fly a Cessna 310 twin (about 200 hrs) with a old boss I had. A bit tight in the back seat but always wondered about knocking some off back there. He had just installed an AP a few trips before I left. They're awesome, set it and let go. Hope you find your partner.
The aircraft has a great auto pilot and 5 hours of fuel! Originally Posted by SexTexas
I hope that you have a cool copilot, in case the AP kicks off. Otherwise the NTSB will have fun trying to figure out why all of the hamburger meat is in the cabin. Originally Posted by JJ

My car's got cruise control any ladies interested in some back seat fun?
Seriously dude it sounds like your putting her in danger to me but have fun though
Seriously dude it sounds like your putting her in danger to me but have fun though Originally Posted by mojojo213
No danger, I'll wear a condom!

But its safer than driving on the road with someone's face in your lap. I never said I would be in the back seat....said I had room for taking two others in the back.
Ummmm oook
That's a fantasy I'm willing to pay for...
  • Mokoa
  • 12-09-2011, 08:13 PM

If anyone is interested in joining the Mile High Club i have an aircraft that I can carry two more in the back seats for some flying fun! Originally Posted by SexTexas
Maybe it is just me...

But doing the deed in the back of an aircraft where no one is piloting said aircraft seem very irresponsible to me. Sure the autopilot can fly the aircraft, but who is going to be watching for unforeseen threats? How good is your autopilot at doing that?
errrrrrrrr ===> there's a lot of space up there Mokoa and that's why they will probably never close Laughlin (there's nothing up there for a 2d Lt to run into except their roommates).

and the second answer I guess I could provide is that we were trained that "in case of fallout -- re-insert and use shorter strokes..."
Sounds like he's volunteering to fly whilst others participate. Because, of course, suggesting that he'll leave the flight deck to have sex or have sex in it while he is PIC is unquestionably foolish. And certainly he isn't that...
Seriously dude it sounds like your putting her in danger to me but have fun though Originally Posted by mojojo213

Well said mojojo213

Kind of spoils it if you hire a pilot who knows what's going on.

No anxiety of getting caught like in a public area.

There should be a stipend that an act has to take place where there is a level of risk. I'm sure it happens and doesn't get reported.

SF