Website Design/Development

• yelle
  • 07-23-2015, 01:03 PM
Hey, I've been doing web design/development and online marketing for the past 5 years. Most of my work is more mainstream, however I have done several adult sites with the latest being http://rihannalerone.com.

If you're interested in having a new site created for you or having your current one redesigned, just shoot me a PM.

If you're in the NYC/NJ/CT area, I can also secure discounted rates at 4 and 5 star hotels.
This is definitely a great showcase/webpage. I'm definitely interested in possibly doing business with you. What are your rates?

Dom
  • yelle
  • 07-23-2015, 02:22 PM
Hi Dom, thank you for the compliment. My rate is $125/hr - something like the included sample is about 4 - 5 hours of work. Feel free to PM me with an idea of what you're looking for and I'll give you a quote.
Looking to make a site like eccie. Only with no censorship, political correctness, iron fists or bellyaching.
Looking to make a site like eccie. Only with no censorship, political correctness, iron fists or bellyaching ... Originally Posted by George N Powell
... but plenty of trolls.
$125 an hour???? I need to raise my rates.....
  • yelle
  • 07-28-2015, 11:47 AM
$125 an hour???? I need to raise my rates..... Originally Posted by chetmanly
If you can then you should ... with that said, none of the sites I create for providers have taken more than 6 hours with the average being around 4 hours so the final price typically ends up around the same price as those that charge a fixed rate or a lower hourly.

I'd also like to thank all those that have inquired via PM. At this point, I'm done taking on any additional sites until mid-August. Thanks!