Sick of being sick

Seems like with the Flu season being bad and this vomiting virus that those of us with a good old fashioned chest cold cant get any love. Don't want to hobby since I don't want everyone sick and my SO is refusing so she doesn't get sick and miss work. Booooo.
  • hd
  • 01-28-2013, 06:35 AM
I'm feeling fine, so if your SO is in the mood????
TheraFlu is wonderful
I'm feeling fine, so if your SO is in the mood???? Originally Posted by hd
She is never really in the mood. How fo you think I got here?
Hope you feel better sweetie.
Seems like with the Flu season being bad and this vomiting virus that those of us with a good old fashioned chest cold cant get any love. Don't want to hobby since I don't want everyone sick and my SO is refusing so she doesn't get sick and miss work. Booooo. Originally Posted by Interest023

Just explain to your SO some taint and cookie will help you recover. Remember, that mucous makes an excellent lube.
Hope you feel better sweetie. Originally Posted by Tara Evans

Thanks sweetie. Getting there. My first hobby experince back will be a little intense. Been a while.
I hear ya!! I had that vomiting thing a couple of years ago- bloody awful!! Good thing is did not last long.. My allergies this week turned into a Chest infection- so a quick Zpack and I will be done with it by Firiday/ Sat.. hate taking antibiotics!! Good thing is for me it's a once a year thing..Feel Better everyone!!