unique places to celebrate a VERY special occassion ???

I have a VERY special occassion coming up end of February....I want to go someplace unique and memorable to celebrate with the gent.............

I am a Texas redneck kinda gal,so someplace out of the norm...like maybe Redneck Heaven{any reviews??}

any suggestions??

Thanks!!
unique places to celebrate a VERY special occassion ??? Originally Posted by DallasRain
In the ass
Maybe go to the Stockyards in Fort Worth, get some BBQ and dance at Billy Bob's?
Cowboys
Redneck Haven isn't a place for a special occasion, it's loud and the crowd tends to get quite obnoxious. Some drunk guy spit on the floor, actually my pink toes the last time I was there. It's equivalent to Hooters - minus the hooters.

Try WP's Five Sixty .... Gorgeous view of Dallas - I'd recommend you stay away from the duck and quail but drinks are delicious.

If you want upscale homecooked food with a great ambience, try Jaspers in the Legacy shops complex of Plano. Can't go wrong there.
two recomendations
-"Toulouse" on knox ave
-"Old Warsaw" (kind of high class) - on maple
Chucky Cheese
House of Blues in Dallas. They have some really great bands and outstanding food. Then over to Collette's Swingers club for all the sex you can handle.
Chucky Cheese Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Love it. They can do the cash machine where you stand in it and the money blows. Awesome Date.
Thanks yall!