Who can?

Open a bra with one hand?

Been doin that shit since highschool. Its funny as hell with a lady who is cool with that kind of humor when done in a public place.
At the movie theater.......... Bazinga....

When I wear my "for looks only" little wisps of silk that pose as bras, guys have no trouble, but when I wear my industrial-strength three-sets-of-hooks-from-the-Jane_Russell-collection models, I have to push my shoulder blades together to help them out . They say "How many sets of hooks are there?" I answer "How motivated are you?"
Nice....
When heading down in an elevator, just me and my girl, and right when the door opens to the lobby.... POW!!! The boobies are loose... everybody just looks at ya wondering "what the hells so funny that those two can't stop laughing at eachother?"

When I wear my "for looks only" little wisps of silk that pose as bras, guys have no trouble, but when I wear my industrial-strength three-sets-of-hooks-from-the-Jane_Russell-collection models, I have to push my shoulder blades together to help them out . They say "How many sets of hooks are there?" I answer "How motivated are you?"
Originally Posted by HoneyRose
Not to toot my own horn, but I have mastered the triple hooks as well. Definately not as easy and even more difficult when its real tight, but where there's a will there will be unharnessed breastess'es.
Bra??? That's the easy stuff . . . LOL

Now, g-string onto the rollbar in 5th gear . . . that requires focus and dedication!

Flyer
Hell that's easy.
Strange but true. Only with my left hand, triple hooked, underwire, doesn't matter get to close and I will set twins free. Hooks in the front are even eaiser. I can take that pebble from your hand while looking you straight in the eyes
Skinny jeans without removing her Doc Martens is much more challenging.
Do scissors count...or ripping it off over her head with the shirt. The ladies don't seem to like either one of those options when I have used them.
I am like Boom... left hand is a pro... tight, triple hooks, industrial strength... BUT cannot with right hand no matter how long or hard I try. Surprising since I am severely right handed... this is the only use I have found for lefty
The only ones that ever gave me trouble are the ones that hook in the front.
Do scissors count...or ripping it off over her head with the shirt. The ladies don't seem to like either one of those options when I have used them. Originally Posted by DirtyOldVin
Scissors? Far to civilized. Brute force and or the nearest sharp object I have had some success with. Not a good first date move though and it was always a given that I would replaced what I destroyed and that they would match.

Bras are not the only thing my left hand dominates