Boobies!! I am going to live until I am 110!!

A German study, published in the New England Journal of Medicine, concludes that staring at women's breasts for a few minutes daily is better for your health than going to the gym.
"Just 10 minutes of looking at the charms of well-endowed females is equivalent to a 30-minute aerobics work-out," said author Dr Karen Weatherby, an expert on ageing.
The research team, led by Dr Weatherby, spent five years monitoring the effects of this unique discovery.
The men who were told to stare at bosoms daily had lower blood pressure and slower resting pulse rates and also decreased their risk of coronary artery disease.
Dr Weatherby explained: "Sexual excitement gets the heart pumping and improves blood circulation.
"There's no question - gazing at large breasts makes men healthier."
She also recommends that men over 40 should spend at least 10 minutes daily admiring breasts sized D-cup or larger.
SOURCE: http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/he...-women-1107578

Just make sure you don't run out of funds, cause after all that staring you might want to get some real action.
... men over 40 should spend at least 10 minutes daily admiring breasts sized D-cup or larger ...
Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
I wonder if 20 minutes daily of breasts sized C-cup or B-cup will be just as effective.
Any studies on what women get for staring at cocks? Well, other than a larger bank account for providers and a constant craving for pickles, zucchini, and bananas.

My boobs are available for therapeutic viewing, but alas, it may take a wee bit longer to achieve the full positive effect; I'm only a C cup.
I love Science.
Now where is the volunteer sign up sheet !

I must be allowed to choose my own models or we could get the wrong readings!
Where's Bill Nye when we need him?
That must be why the old man at work stares at my size 40H boobs the WHOLE time we are at work!!!
Take him for a ride that will cure him or shorten his life considerably (in a good way), lol
I Wouldn't Mind Staring At Your Tits Daily (Licks Lips)
That must be why the old man at work stares at my size 40H boobs the WHOLE time we are at work!!! Originally Posted by Toya Titties