LE Tactics to Bust You

I spent some time reading some of the older post in other cities about how LE tries to bust you for participating in the hobby. Several post I have read say that LE watches an apartment, hotel, massage parlor for about 6 months and copies your license down. They will try to find a ticket on you or someway of stopping you, ask you questions and try to scare you in telling on yourself.

I have also read on other sites that you do not want to get your number saved on a agencies phone because if they get busted LE could try and call to scar you into telling on yourself.

I did some research and it only seems that massage studios are the ones getting busted in the Houston area.

Any thought?
Any thought? Originally Posted by sportsjunky
Yes.
So what are your thoughts I am sure others who are new here would like to know as well. Thanks
Let me get this straight, I leave the Spa, and get pulled over for an overdue speeding ticket. The cop then tries to hold a $200 dollar ticket over my head to get me to admit to seeing a prostitute? Yeah, like that's gonna happen.
I would be amazed if any of that was true.... Scare you into telling on yourself. Pretty sure that stops working after 6th grade. If they're going to start interrogating you about something else during a traffic stop other than the traffic stop itself then you have to be read your rights. And what's the first line of that? Don't say anything and lawyer up. I'm not saying they don't watch places but most of the times they're not targeting Johns, just the business and if you happen to be the poor sucker in there when they come a knockin then that's the way it goes.
I would be amazed if any of that was true.... Scare you into telling on yourself. Pretty sure that stops working after 6th grade. If they're going to start interrogating you about something else during a traffic stop other than the traffic stop itself then you have to be read your rights. And what's the first line of that? Don't say anything and lawyer up. I'm not saying they don't watch places but most of the times they're not targeting Johns, just the business and if you happen to be the poor sucker in there when they come a knockin then that's the way it goes. Originally Posted by gearslut
Thanks for the response, I read that on the board from another city and I was just wondering if anyone knew about this. I have seen street walkers and studios getting busted all the time. Just curious
LE always wants to be in control of the situation. The most common sting is against SPs in a out call to a hotel/motel. A SP that says she is 18 and looks it can be a target of the LE and FBI as possibly under age.
So what are your thoughts I am sure others who are new here would like to know as well. Thanks Originally Posted by sportsjunky
According to you, you are not "new" ... just "new" to the board. So you get a "yes."
Uhh have you ever realize when you're around hotel they have cameras every corner. Security guards write down your license plate at the parking lot. Some Spas has hidden cameras by the door and rooms? I think when they look at those recording cameras they just write down a report and set up a sting, that's why you hear the news about sting operations and how complaints are fill in from hotel owners and customers who stays there
  • drax1
  • 01-01-2014, 10:50 AM
If LE ever calls you and tries scare tactics, get the name of the officer and the precinct or division where they work. Call an attorney and give them the information. Police harassment and entrapment are not tolerated well by judges. A phone number is not evidence of a crime. All my friends and business contacts have my phone number. If they are engaged in a crime, does that incriminate me? Not in any court in this country.
According to you, you are not "new" ... just "new" to the board. So you get a "yes." Originally Posted by LexusLover
Thanks! I guess there is smart ass in every group....some people just want to know old or new
If LE ever calls you and tries scare tactics, get the name of the officer and the precinct or division where they work. Call an attorney and give them the information. Police harassment and entrapment are not tolerated well by judges. A phone number is not evidence of a crime. All my friends and business contacts have my phone number. If they are engaged in a crime, does that incriminate me? Not in any court in this country. Originally Posted by drax1
Thanks for the response and your help. Its funny some people on here think they are experts in the hobby and come across as being a smart ass. People are so busy writing reviews and finding the next one that they forget " HEY THIS IS ILLEGAL!
  • drax1
  • 01-01-2014, 11:41 AM
Consensual activities between adults is not illegal. Solicitation for monetary payment is for some damn reason no one can adequately defend. What I do is not illegal. I make dates with beautiful ladies and we have a good time. I never discuss money. I never give money to my date. I might leave behind some groceries or help them make a car payment or something, . I try to help out when I can. Nothing illegal.

Much to do with illegality is intent. Be careful what you say because it is evidence of intent.
Consensual activities between adults is not illegal. Solicitation for monetary payment is for some damn reason no one can adequately defend. What I do is not illegal. I make dates with beautiful ladies and we have a good time. I never discuss money. I never give money to my date. I might leave behind some groceries or help them make a car payment or something, . I try to help out when I can. Nothing illegal.

Much to do with illegality is intent. Be careful what you say because it is evidence of intent. Originally Posted by drax1
So, are there ladies on here or BP who will have sex with you in exchange for groceries or a paid Comcast bill? Is there a thread with a list of them? I'm just curious.
  • drax1
  • 01-01-2014, 12:11 PM
Sex for money? There's people on here exchanging sex for money. I thought this was a fantasy football league.