UFC MMA

• tcx
  • 06-19-2012, 07:49 AM
Is there any young ladys here that enjoying watching the UFC events or have even been to any live events. The Guys can answer also,it is Americas fasting growing sport and if it hasnt already took over boxing it will def. with time.
Love it!!! Gets me so wet and wound up to see half naked sweaty men fighting........My date always gets lucky after these event. Love to get home and make our own sweaty naked fun.................
The product need changes imo. All the fighters keep getting injured and the shows constantly keep changing. I feel like it peaked around 2006-07, that's when I felt most people were into it. I tried making an MMA thread a while ago and it didn't seem too popular:

http://wwww.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=325516

Boxing is def more popular around here, I have no issues with that sport tho.
I never got into this sport, but I do not deny its marketing prowess - it has a following. I prefer Boxing myself, but I see the dollar value in MMA as both a sport and ticket-seller. I don't see long term growth in MMA as far value-added ROI for sponsoring MMA events, since that target demographic won't have what is needed to bring marketing value to high-end sponsors.
Been to a couple of live ones. Dallas and Vegas.

Some really hot babes hanging around.

Not to mention Arianny.
  • tcx
  • 06-20-2012, 06:20 PM
Thanks for the response but its def. Growing and there already is big Sponers involved I look for it to be in the Olympics before its over. I dont believe that there is another sport with clothing line as large as mma. Its on Fox ,Fuel,Fx,then ppv plus all the smaller ones that are on showtime Strikeforce owned by UFC,Bellator on MTV2 ,Hdnet etc. There is so many young ladys at these events its amazing.
I would say that there hasnt been a sport that has grown so fast and glad to see it where it is today.
Thanks for the response but its def. Growing and there already is big Sponers involved I look for it to be in the Olympics before its over. I dont believe that there is another sport with clothing line as large as mma. Its on Fox ,Fuel,Fx,then ppv plus all the smaller ones that are on showtime Strikeforce owned by UFC,Bellator on MTV2 ,Hdnet etc. There is so many young ladys at these events its amazing.
I would say that there hasnt been a sport that has grown so fast and glad to see it where it is today. Originally Posted by tcx
I, personally, don't give too much marketing credit to the F-Networks in terms of their audience purchase power. I don't want to sell to the 18-29 male market (personally), I'd rather have products marketing to a target segment over 45+ and with large chunks of disposable income. But that's where I prefer to grow a marketing portfolio. Instead of having a client that needs to sell 150,000 muscle t-shirts at $19.99 a pop, I'd rather a client have to sell only ten $300,000 private jet charter-time contracts. At least with the latter, I know that those ten can be sold upgrades such as in-flight satellite web, full bar service, etc.

That's just my thought process, though, and clearly MMA is doing well and will no doubt continue to grow.