another question for the ladies !

after watching the video of ruined orgasms on the main page,another realm forum,do women like for men to stop or keep going when the "O" is in full swing,either orally or intercorse ?
Depends.

If I have a normal O, keep doing what your doing. If I have a clitoral stimulated O, keep doing what your doing while its happening, but when its done, stop.

But that's me.
DON'T STOP!!! That word isn't even in my vocabulary...if I need for you to stop, I'll tell you! GREAT question...
DON'T STOP!!! That word isn't even in my vocabulary...if I need for you to stop, I'll tell you! GREAT question... Originally Posted by vnurse
Ohhhh, I thought you were saying "DON'T....STOP!"
I like the non verbal signals. Regarding DATY, Stop is lifting my head off down there. Ok, I get it. Take a break. Don't stop is giving me a great case of cauliflower ears.
geezerdude, you KNOW what I like!
I like the "DONT STOP" also and I love DATY ...V-nurse is fabulous ..gives great massage also ......T
With the right partner, and in the right mood... some (and I stress the word some...) of the things in that clip might be fun! Guess I'm twisted.

As far as the ladies pleasure, just tell me what to do, I'm all ears.

TP
OH GOD no not sophie. If she starts to cum you better quit fast or that session will be over. Of course having only maybe 4 O's a year makes me completely understand why she's that way. luv u soph
Even if I have clitoral stimulated "O" i still dont want you to stop. plus I like multiple times in a row anyway
tsrv...thank you darlin'! Hope to see you soon!