Hooker-Free Zone in Arlington

• S-Man
  • 06-22-2010, 07:06 PM
It seems Jerry Jones doesn't want anyone practicing the world's oldest profession anywhere near his precious Cowboys Stadium.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37861497
You mean he doesn't want any female lawyers?

Just kidding. I read this and don't see how this will be workable. It is about on the same par as the City of Dallas police writing class C tickets for "manifestation for the purpose of prostitution.". They'll just use this to harrass the hell out of SW action and hope that they'll move on to another location. I don't think the tickets will withstand constitutional scrutiny but the ACLU won't bother with cases like this.
You mean he doesn't want any female lawyers? Originally Posted by aRandyOne
+1!!!!!!!!!

I love you, man.
The Boss Hog Bowl is Jerry's Taj Mahal. From distance it looks like a giant zit. There were street walkers in the area prior to Jerry Jones and there will be street walkers there post Jerry.
O'course, the biggest hooker of 'em all, JJ hisseff, will still be allowed to come and go.
I dont see a problem with Jerry's "advertising" in order to get more people to come by and check out the stadium..
  • 69er
  • 06-23-2010, 07:30 PM
It seems Jerry Jones doesn't want anyone practicing the world's oldest profession anywhere near his precious Cowboys Stadium. Originally Posted by S-Man
As at any high end sporting event, the best of the Luxury Boxes will be found in the Luxury Boxes.
As noted on a radio show today, the only reason for this is the upcoming Super Bowl. The law will have an effective data prior to the super bowl and a sunset date after the Bowl is gone.

The police chief as already said in public that 70% of the crime in Arlington is caused by gang activity and I'm certain some of that is in fact prostitution but why not go after the gangs with this sort of law and make it MUCH safer for everyone?
there was coverage by fox today on this "entertainment zone" so if the LE sees a "known" provider in the zone, they will issue a warning, then the next time they are found in the zone, there will be a citation issued. not too sure how they can enforce this one....
If it's too good to be true....free?
damn man, i told jerry "hookers FOR free, not hooker free". damn at&t phone cutting out again.
  • Logan
  • 06-24-2010, 12:09 AM
The “Entertainment District” used to be one of the best places to troll for a late night find. The area has not been the same since the Arlington Inn was shut down by the city and subsequently demolished. I remember cruising the Arlington Inn and there would be like 10-15 working ladies on the balconies, hanging out near the pool or in front of the Wendy’s. Also, a few Craigslist and ASPD providers would stop by the Arlington Inn for a “quick visit”.

The city was letting some girls work in the area last year like the infamous Kristen , Kitt aka Taraballerina and lil Britney. Lil Britney was the last quality girl working that area…18/19 yo or so and pretty cute. She eventually kept getting popped by LE. She was dumb – got popped by vice….but pimp made her go out and work the area again 2 weeks later….and then she got popped again. I think she is now on the run instead of showing up to serve time. She was a cute girl. I haven’t seen any decent girls walking the track in this area for months now. Not like they are shutting down any real action.

One of my favorite girls in the Entertainment District was a lil 18/19 yo named Zoey. Forgot where she came from, but she posted some ads on CL/BP but worked the Entertainment District at night. One the best bbbj/cim/swallows ever! Her pic is below.

Also, here is a big mugshot of the infamous Kristen. She had quite a few alerts for theft and robbing customers. I think she is in jail for possession, so not sure when she will be out. She always worked Lamar at the bottom of the hill at the Mobil. I’m sure she will be heading back to work the Entertainment District. She’s one girl that I hope goes back to work that area and quickly gets busted.

O'course, the biggest hooker of 'em all, JJ hisseff, will still be allowed to come and go. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
Amen, you know he can't ban himself..... LoL