Members list?

I have been very discouraged by the "integrity" of ladies on numerous sites. I want to at least have a fighting chance of experiencing a quality provider. Having said that, is there a "list: of members here, both male and female. I THINK I have looked everywhere, but have not been able to find providers that are on this site, other than the occasional "informational" posts.
Member List, on my PC just left of this post in Main Menu
I just checked that member list you requested lol good luck finding a quality provider in your area using it. Coed discussions are probably your best bet on this site.
Reviews are your best research tool. Or you can go in the men's area & ask for recommendations based on your preferences.
I just checked that member list you requested lol good luck finding a quality provider in your area using it. Coed discussions are probably your best bet on this site. Originally Posted by KellyKiss
Not always in "my area"
Reviews are your best research tool. Or you can go in the men's area & ask for recommendations based on your preferences. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
That's exactly what you should do. I've found the guys respond to my inquiries in the Men's area, and have steered me in the right direction more than once.
Aww poor thing. ��