Stop The Protest! Let Them Know How You Feel!

Anheuser-Busch is considering ENDING their sponsporship of the NFL, and they have published a hot line for those to express their feelings about these players who are disrespecting the flag. This is the official protest phone line.

1-800-342-5283, Press 1
I made my call.
Anheuser-Busch is considering ENDING their sponsporship of the NFL, and they have published a hot line for those to express their feelings about these players who are disrespecting the flag. This is the official protest phone line.

1-800-342-5283, Press 1 Originally Posted by tonyvicksa
Did they have a press 2 if they supported it? ( Warning Joke )
Poor snowflakes

They should. Along with a lot of others. Let Nike and Under Armour sponsor them.
A much more affective protest is simply change the channel.
Yep watched the Presidents Cup
Nielsen ratings works more like a survey.

ratings data are a given.

At least that is ONE proud company.. So far, i have heard nothing from the 3 messages and DOZENS of posts i have made to USAA on their forums about whether THEY will be dropping sponsorship.
  • Trey
  • 10-03-2017, 12:53 AM
A man took a knee let me cry like a bitch on the phone.