My First Tour... and too many options has me spinning ;)

So I left Dallas is a hurry due to all the bullshit personal issues I was having... proud to say that those are currently under control, and life is good! Now I started out as The Accidental Tourist a little over a week ago, and things are going famously, but all the options are leaving me a little confused as to where I should wander next. I'm currently in Abilene (which has been very Meh for me, I must say,) and I was thinking of San Angelo next,but that seems to have fizzled. So I was actually thinking of coming back to the metroplex for a few days on my way over to Shreveport and then down to Houston? I'm just not sure...I've changed my mind a million times. I have all the options in the world. I travel by bus, but I've decided that since I've not had a major seizure in a year, the end goal of this Accidental Tour is to buy my own car! I am clean and sober and doing well, so I think I deserve it. My questions are two-fold: 1. Is there any real interest in a homecoming of Dallas' Redheaded MILF?? and 2. For the ladies and the gents, do you have any"touring" advice or hotspots that I should know about? And if you were me, what would your travel itenirary look like? Thanks so much! Until my next road stop....

Kisses
Aprilrenee
I do love redheads. Red hair, black stockings, yes please.
Rent a car with options to drop it off where u end up. That way it's always brand new and insurance to totally cover the smallest fender bender or a major catastrophe. Enjoy yourself and yes, do come back to renew aquaintenances or make a new friend, me for instance.
Gnostalgia