A question for the ladies

I know most guys would rather see women who are clean shaven. What about you ladies, would rather the guys be natural, trimmed, or shaved?
Preferably trimmed or shaved but as long as they're "fresh" I don't care too much.
Preferably trimmed or shaved but as long as they're "fresh" I don't care too much. Originally Posted by Shayla
LOL! And we're back to http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=320243
LOL! And we're back to http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=320243 Originally Posted by sketchball82
Touche. Ignore the latter part of my comment.
Shaved
Get rid of it...just sayin. You can actually feel what I am doing to your balls if you don't have a tree in the way!
Trimmed or shaved for me.. if there is a bush I'll end up picking pubes out of my teeth and that's no fun for anyone. As with women the hair holds on to smells so guys tend to smell fresher with less hair.
I would pefer shaved! If they are not shaved a nice trim would be nice. Its a turn off to have hair all in your mouth or face.
trimmed... but nicely trimmed...
  • Paven
  • 11-07-2011, 09:46 PM
How do you know most guys want to see women that are clean shaven?
Was there a world poll that I missed? lol just joshing with ya

Shaved below and trimmed on the top. I do like some hair on the top otherwise it can look like a funny nose without any. London is right though, you will actually feel what I am doing to your avocados if they are clean shaven. Otherwise Ack! Like Bill the Cat says lol not a fan of ball bush.
  • Sami
  • 11-07-2011, 10:30 PM
Clean shaved but if the wife is going to question that, at least trim it. Nothing worse than going down there and your pubic hair is longer than the hair on my head, or yoursEwww
I know most guys would rather see women who are clean shaven. What about you ladies, would rather the guys be natural, trimmed, or shaved? Originally Posted by Good one
I am not any different than I guess a guy wanting it to be trimmed down there. I know men who gag at going down on a woman who is very hairy. There is nothing more of a turn off than a guy who is hairy and pubic hairs all in your mouth and the back of your throat while trying to give good head..lol

Believe me you will get more attention down there from a lady if you are very trim and or bald. It pays to invest in a good body groomer!
I prefer shaved or at least neatly trimmed.I don't like any objects in my way when I am trying to get to the prize!lol
Plus it is no fun to keep pulling hairs out of your mouth or choking on a hair.Whatever is going on down there just be clean especially if there is a lot of hair down there.
I think the bottom line is NOT so much what we "prefer" but what you are going to get for your dollar. If your stuff is jacked up, you can forget about ball play. I don't have a urine smell or hair ball clause in my rates! I'm just sayin.
mmmmm i love trimmed