Linkin20, 124greatg & a bunch of negativity

I know that it's never a good idea for a provider to post in Coed. We tend to get torn apart for trying to defend ourselves or even simply stating an opinion. But, oh well. It'd help if we were allowed to post on our own reviews.

I'd really like to make it known that Linkin20 & 124greatg are the same person. I don't appreciate all of the negativity brought on because of my refusal to see Linkin20 again after his childish behavior & incessant messaging. Or his cowardly way of hiding behind multiple handles to talk shit publicly while begging to be seen privately.

I am very difficult to schedule with & I understand the frustration behind it. There isn't a common theme, such as race, as has been implied.
I'll put in effort to be more consistent & professional in scheduling.

I'm also letting it be known that if you do make it past the scheduling headache, one thing that is consistent is my service. If there is one person who has actually seen me & thinks that my service is subpar or even average, please feel free to make it known so that I can do better.
I totally agree that if you are provider and/or not a suck up to or part the popular boys, giving an opinion or even making a post on this site is going to get your ass in a sling on Eccie.

Reviews are for BCD encounters, not for letting others know about your communications with others. Without seeing them for sessions, starting a thread in Coed or back channel forums with a topic of your dealings with members is about all you can do.
I haven’t heard or seen a review from this Linkin20 in all the time I have had and account here on Eccie. To me the big time reviewers (and I have no preference just enjoy their reviews and they seem to always have a new reviews) are Honest Abe and txboi817 so as to how this Linkin20 guy can say he is big time reviewer that baffles me.
Isn't he a well-known and oft-ridiculed drunken shit-poster who tries to have his own reviews taken down once he sobers up?

If so you have nothing to worry about. Block and move on.
I feel for you hun 124greatg did me the same way and called and called sent me text from a different number messages on eccie lied on our review 2x was messages on eccie from Linkin20 when i refused to message him he posted bad reviews and lied when i blocked him and nothing was done how is he still active
There's another thread about this guy:
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2573170
Janae,
I regret in the strongest possible terms that a mentally or emotionally bankrupt sack of Legos would engage in this behavior. You, and most ladies, are way too sweet for that.

And if you don't end up with your ass in a sling for posting here, I can help with that at your convenience.
Thanks Reverse!

& from the ceiling? ��
With or without the monkey... Lady's choice.

And block and forget all the poopy people and their stuff. Too much to smile about out there.
linkin20 https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=232922
joined 02-24-2014

124greatg https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=355028
joined 06-29-2016

if you have pretty solid evidence they are the same person, forward it to the mods and let them sort it out.
Right on. Thanks PM!
I wonder if linkin20 or 124greatg will reply to this thread and explain their side. The fact that they're ignoring this thread is quite telling. I use the word "they" but I agree with Janae that they're one person, both their writing styles are too similar to each other. I bumped this thread because I noticed that at least one is still actively posting as if nothing's happened.
just a thought.. these negative interactions could be reduced, if ladies insisted on a PM first, before any texting. when I joined here, I thought that was almost automatic, but it's apparently skipped often.

the Mods can't help you, if you start with texting.. they don't know who you communicated with, and neither do you. I know of at least 5 times someone(s) impersonated me, and other guys have been impersonated as well.

Listcrawler doesn't have an ability to receive PM's.. that is the beauty of this site, along with solid research information. if you aren't utilizing the PM function, this Site is indistinguishable from the many others that are lacking. take advantage of the offer.
I absolutely agree that it's a safety issue to not connect handle to phone # via PM before meeting. I also thought that was an automatic & didn't know that providers were bypassing that very important step.
I have personally encountered more than 2 handfuls of people claiming a handle, but for some reason or another can't PM me from it. Big red flag. Be safe ladies!
I absolutely agree that it's a safety issue to not connect handle to phone # via PM before meeting. I also thought that was an automatic & didn't know that providers were bypassing that very important step.
I have personally encountered more than 2 handfuls of people claiming a handle, but for some reason or another can't PM me from it. Big red flag. Be safe ladies! Originally Posted by JanaeLove
Excellent advice Janae & Chung. I hope all the other ladies listen to you and Chung and always insist on a PM in addition to the text to confirm that who they're texting is the actual ECCIE hobbyist in question.