POSSIBLE NEW INCALL LOCATION....ANY INTEREST OR NEED FOR GRAND PRAIRIE?

I am just debating at this point.....was curious what you gents have to say about it?

Yes? No?

It would be 30/Beltline area.

~KK
I’d stop by for sure.
I would suggest a more central location like Addison / Galleria Area, or something in N Dallas
if an occasional incall and 30 & belt line works for you drive-wise, go for it.

that is a lonnnnng drive for me.

fozzie, she is currently ensconced in a deliteful incall north of the galleria and south of frankford rd.
I would have 2 places to host from. My Addison location and one in Grand Prairie.....options!
Definitely an underserved part of the metroplex.
I tried to work near there for a while....It WASN'T good for me. Just not enough business IMHO to support a location in that area, unless you are going to live in it anyway. I do think Arlington is a pretty good place to land(although can be pretty hot).
Arlington’s bad rep is largely a result of APD working the hotels. I know a number of ladies who have worked out of homes and apartments without issue.

Edit to add: studios haven’t exactly fared well in ag-town, either, in recent years.
^^^^Agree, haven't heard of any issues related to private residences....only hotels, mostly around the ballpark area.
They are going to work the ballpark, football stadium, and 6 flags area pretty hard. They get a lot of tourism traffic through there and want to carefully control what people see and go back home to tell about. Grand Prairie should be a good location.
75 between Lovers and Greenville and the Richardson/Plano border. So many people in this corridor but it feels underserved relative to its population.
Grand Prairie is much better than way up North Dallas/Addison area and Arlington is even better, at least for me. For some having a plausible excuse to being up North Dallas can be difficult especially if you have to maintain an illusion of a normal workday.
I am getting lots of positive feed back. Thanks to all who have replied here, PM and email. I have a private residence so not worried about it being "hot". I am happy that I will be able to provide options to my friends!

Have a great weekend everyone!
Let us know when you are set up and I will schedule some time with you!
Did you know it is 100 miles round trip between the Fifteenth largest City in the United States and the Coit/Bush intersection? Try making that trip either before 10am or after 2pm.