Hot Walker on Lamar Arlington

I was driving down Lamar between Cooper and Collins in Arlington yesterday with my wife. I saw a walker with giant giant titties. They were falling out of her shirt as she walked. I looked over and caught her glance ... she gave a smile. By the time I could talk my wife into picking her up with me and having a 3 sum in the bushes we turned around to find her and she was gone.Could of been hot.

anyone know who this girl could be?
Seriously? I know those apartments are sketchier than when I lived there (late 90s), but didn't realize it was SW territory. May have to give it a cruise.

This was Friday, right? What time (approx) are we talking about?
It was Friday around noon ..... near the Commerica bank
  • zebra
  • 05-19-2012, 07:40 PM
It's probably best you couldnt find her. Arlington PD has done a pretty good job of cleaning up the SW action in Arlington but there are the occassional SW's present from time to time. It very well could have been a decoy trolling... Another area is between Davis & Bowen Rd. on Division is a hot bed for SW's and headed east between Davis & Cooper is the other hot bed. The motel across the street from QT on Division & Cooper is the whore-notel. One note is buyer beware, the shit dont wash off with soap & water.