Juneteenth

To those that celebrate the new national holiday........

Happy teenth
So anyone celebrating today?
Most I know are working.
So anyone celebrating today?
Most I know are working. Originally Posted by winn dixie
What are we celebrating?
I put a watermelon on ice this morning.

I’m not much of a drinker, but I might stop and pick up a Malt Liquor and some fried chicken.

That should get me into the Holiday Spirit.

On a serious note, “Juneteenth” is a lot like Cinco De Mayo. Most of the people that celebrate don’t have a clue what they are celebrating.
I put a watermelon on ice this morning.

I’m not much of a drinker, but I might stop and pick up a Malt Liquor and some fried chicken.

That should get me into the Holiday Spirit.
Originally Posted by Jackie S
Are you implying that's what Senator Tim Scott would do? I thought your desired ticket for 2024 was DeSantis/Tim Scott
What are we celebrating? Originally Posted by Levianon17
We are remembering the Execution of the Rosenbergs

On 19 June 1953, Julius and Ethel Rosenberg were executed in the United States for conspiring to pass atomic secrets to Russia.
We are remembering the Execution of the Rosenbergs

On 19 June 1953, Julius and Ethel Rosenberg were executed in the United States for conspiring to pass atomic secrets to Russia.
Originally Posted by CSX005
Sounds like they had it coming.
To Remain On Topic . . .
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
To Remain On Topic . . . Originally Posted by biomed1
Happy Teenth
Are you implying that's what Senator Tim Scott would do? I thought your desired ticket for 2024 was DeSantis/Tim Scott Originally Posted by adav8s28
Happy Teenth!