Date: 12-18-23
Name: Aliesha The Freak
User ID:: 666
Phone: (972) 861-2321
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: LOOK ON GOOGLE
City: Grand Prairie
State: Texas
Address: N arlington Closer to Euless. Hotels area.
Activities: What did we not do?
Hair Length and Color: Dirty Blonde? Below shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very Hot! Lost weight since Covid but kept her jiggly Butt. A or small B cup breast. Shaved below.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice! She’s a one of a kind experience.
She’s nasty, and I don’t mean that in a good way.
A little mud wont kill ya ,kinda hot.I saw her years ago she took a corona bottle up her ass,bottom end first,she loved it.
What
How much was the donation?
Good story
Captured her essence well
A little mud wont kill ya ,kinda hot.I saw her years ago she took a corona bottle up her ass,bottom end first,she loved it. Originally Posted by moondoggiz69
Using the bottle-neck as a handle sounds erotic. Fisting is a bucket-list item for me. Drinking sperm from a cup? (I'm sure it was swallowed in one gulp.) She is in a unique category...so what the hell is above PSE?
  • BLM69
  • 12-24-2023, 08:10 PM
Above PSE is Alisha, it's all downhill from her...
2 people from this thread are now banned?
Those 2 were posting bannable posts on the political forum. I don't think it has anything to do with this thread.
Only contact mentioned is a phone #, and to search on Google. Here is what that comes up with:

Consumer Energy Alliance · 2211 Norfolk Street, Houston, Texas, 77098, United States of America (USA) · +1 (972) 861-2321.
Above PSE is Alisha, it's all downhill from her... Originally Posted by BLM69
So, the ranking is something like: L0 only, L1 only, L2-covered...GFE, PSE, then Alisha.
Seems very accurate.
I don't think I'm man enough to see her...I'll stick with GFE. LOL
number does not bring anything up on google. done her before, but thought she quit