Please delete

Please delete my last review if it isnt going to get PA. I wouldnt want anyone getting confused, as to the contact information, which is clearly outlined in the ROS
Sorry sir but we do not delete postings. In the future please fill out the template as accurately as possible. We're glad you chose contribute however our goal her is to produce information as accurately and as accessibly as possible.

Another approach you can take is contacting the moderator who reviewed your review and asking them to fix it for you. Our staff is always glad to assist.
I did that, now I will wait to see.
Thanks, please be patient. The staff is here on a voluntary basis and may not be online 24hrs a day however we will contact you as soon as we can.
The review format is not proper but he deserves credit. The ROS is thorough and there were + activities.

I've added the contact info in private tags. Feel free to remove the private tags.
Sorry man but the burden is on the author of the review to fill in the blanks. I'm not saying the mod won't work with them however we provide the template and incentive for filling it out completely. The rest is up to the member.