551 MASS SHOOTING DEATHS SINCE CHARLESTON ATTACK

It’s been a year since Charleston. There have been 551 more mass shooting deaths in America since

http://fusion.net/story/315440/mass-...ce-charleston/
It’s been a year since Charleston. There have been 551 more mass shooting deaths in America since

http://fusion.net/story/315440/mass-...ce-charleston/ Originally Posted by southtown4488
Vote for Hillary and you'll get 551 more, concerned citizen.

Jim
Nothing has changed in the way we deal with Muslim terrorists in the past year either. So what's your point?
Vote for Hillary and you'll get 551 more, concerned citizen.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
doesn't matter who is POTUS, if gun laws remain the same we will have more.
Nothing has changed in the way we deal with Muslim terrorists in the past year either. So what's your point? Originally Posted by gfejunkie
most of these mass shootings were not done by Muslims, so whats ur point?
suckclown, just admit what you really want, to take away the right to own guns. you claim otherwise but no one here really believes you when you state that.

you think we'd all be so much safer without any firearms owned by citizens don't ya?

now go ahead any reply that's not true. we'll all laugh at you. Again.
doesn't matter who is POTUS, if gun laws remain the same we will have more. Originally Posted by southtown4488
You're missing the boat. They are exaggerating and building the narrative with these shootings to facilitate a political agenda. Whether they are a staged or actual, it's all about controlling the masses. That's hard to do if you have a bit of a gun problem. Don't be hypnotized by the MSM. They are nothing but stupid people that act and read a script.

Jim

http://fusion.net/story/315440/mass-...ce-charleston/ Originally Posted by southtown4488
We need to ban guns.

In NYS they put the safe act into place.

Now no one can shoot anyone.

I was almost robbed last night but i told the guy holding the gun on me that he better not have more than a 10 round mag.

He pulled the mag out and counted to fourteen rounds.

He almost shit himself. He said he was sorry and ran the other way.

We were both kind of embarrassed about the whole thing but now he knows the law and we are much safer now..

The safe act saved my life.

If only the mass shooter in France was told he wasn't allowed to have a gun it would have saved a lot of peoples lives....

They are banned there.
We need to ban guns.

Now no one can shoot anyone.

I was almost robbed last night but i told the guy holding the gun on me that he better not have more than a 10 round mag.

He pulled the mag out and counted to fourteen rounds.

He almost shit himself. He said he was sorry and ran the other way.

We were both kind of embarrassed about the whole thing but now he knows the law and we are much safer now..

The safe act saved my life.

If only the mass shooter in France was told he wasn't allowed to have a gun it would have saved a lot of peoples lives....

They are banned there. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
He should have shot you anyway. Then I wouldn't have to read this bullshit.

Jim
most of these mass shootings were not done by Muslims, so whats ur point? Originally Posted by southtown4488
I don't know, I guess every logical person is a bit edgy knowing that they, "Radical Muslims", are at war with us and wants us all dead, and we aren't doing shit about it. You might want to start there.
He should have shot you anyway. Then I wouldn't have to read this bullshit.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
i think he was making a joke about the NY SAFE act ..
We need to ban guns.

Now no one can shoot anyone. Wrong

I was almost robbed last night but i told the guy holding the gun on me that he better not have more than a 10 round mag. No, no you weren't

He pulled the mag out and counted to fourteen rounds. No, no he didn't

He almost shit himself. He said he was sorry and ran the other way. No, he didn't

We were both kind of embarrassed about the whole thing but now he knows the law and we are much safer now.. No, no you aren't

The safe act saved my life. That's a damn shame

If only the mass shooter in France was told he wasn't allowed to have a gun it would have saved a lot of peoples lives....He is from Belgium

They are banned there. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
There, FTFY. Jesus
most of these mass shootings were not done by Muslims, so whats ur point? Originally Posted by southtown4488
You guys seem to want to crowd the Muslim terrorist issue with your gun control bullshit these days. Just thought I'd return the favor.
i think he was making a joke about the NY SAFE act .. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Oh cool deal, I thought he was another whackjob like Assup. Whew. Praise the Lord.
suckclown, just admit what you really want, to take away the right to own guns. you claim otherwise but no one here really believes you when you state that.

you think we'd all be so much safer without any firearms owned by citizens don't ya?

now go ahead any reply that's not true. we'll all laugh at you. Again. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I don't read posts that have childish personal insults
if anyone wants to debate as an adult ill be glad to respond in kind