House Republicans Spent Millions Of Dollars On Benghazi Committee To Exonerate Clinton

No. It doesn't.
What a waste of taxpayer money!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...rm=Read%20more Originally Posted by SassySue
Only dim-retarded fucks like you could begin to classify incompetence, evident willful negligence and lying as not being evidence of "wrongdoing." Your dim-retarded heroes had a two hour meeting during the course of the battle, and they fucking spent more time discussing the spin they were going to give to the event while they never viably addressed how they were going to get those people out of Benghazi. That's "wrongdoing" in everybody's book except a lib-retarded, Kool Aid sotted fuck, little girl.
If they took the time to read the actual report instead of going off half-cocked in order to cover for her they'd realize what a selfish, lying cunt she is. It's all going to be typical media spin for a while.

There's no way she should ever be trusted with America's foreign policy again!

Never!
Maybe if the evidence had more open, forth coming and transparent the investigation wouldnt have cost so much.

It exposes once again that HRC is a congenital liar.

But for sheep like sassy.....they all ready know that about her and don't care about the 4 American lives lost.

Sassy..does Hillary ever tell the truth?
Maybe if the evidence had more open, forth coming and transparent the investigation wouldnt have cost so much.

But for sheep like sassy.....they all ready know that about her and don't care about the 4 American lives lost.

Sassy..does Hillary ever tell the truth? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
True dat!

Andrea Mitchell, on MSNBC, rebutted a dim-retard congressman's claim that "nothing new" had come out of this investigation with the fact that hildebeest's email to her daughter the night of the attack was new evidence.

The dim-retard congressman then boasted that he could have uncovered that email for less than $7 million.

Funny thing is, he didn't do it.

Shame on that dim-retard congressman for not saving the American taxpayers $7 million when he had the chance and the power to do so.

Sassy..does Hillary ever tell the truth? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
i hear she told Bill he has a small dick once ... confirmed by Gennifer Flowers.

if Clinton actually admitted she lied, the shocking part is her ardent idiot legion of supporters wouldn't believe it LOL

True dat!

Andrea Mitchell, on MSNBC rebutted a dim-retard congressman's claim that "nothing new" had come out of this investigation with the fact that hildebeest's email to her daughter the night of the attack was new evidence.

The dim-retard congressman then boasted that he could have uncovered that email for less than $7 million.

Funny thing is, he didn't do it.

Shame on that dim-retard congressman for not saving the American taxpayers $7 million when he had the chance and the power to do so.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Why do you think a dem would do that if he was supporting her, when he can watch republicans fumble away millions till they did? Hell it ain't his money.
Hillary is owned by Wall Street. Nothing will happen to her. She will be elected, and turn whatever parts of the government that aren't owned by the banks and huge corporations over to them. Our new name will be "The United States of America, a Division of Goldmann Sachs".
Hillary is owned by Wall Street. Nothing will happen to her. She will be elected, and turn whatever parts of the government that aren't owned by the banks and huge corporations over to them. Our new name will be "The United States of America, a Division of Goldmann Sachs". Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

what an angry old man you are. i think you are worse than Ivan, and he's one bitter old fucktard. so we just give up? you old putz. what defeatist ass you are.

why bother to rail against this shit if you think there's nothing that can be done? the global elites have already won? game over?

then go drink yourself to death and get it over with, professor.

i hear she told Bill he has a small dick once ... confirmed by Gennifer Flowers.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Phil Hartman as Bill Clinton:

"I don't have a small penis, the truth is Ginnifer Flowers has a big mouth!"
Why do you think a dem would do that if he was supporting her, when he can watch republicans fumble away millions till they did? Hell it ain't his money. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Exactly my point!!! No matter who spent the money, democrat or republican, still a total waste of taxpayer money. I think everything was done that could have been done at the time at Benghazi. Spending that kind of money just to point the finger at her when she had already taken the blame for it over public television (I remember it) is ridiculous.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/secretar...nghazi-attack/
Exactly my point!!! No matter who spent the money, democrat or republican, still a total waste of taxpayer money. I think everything was done that could have been done at the time at Benghazi. Spending that kind of money just to point the finger at her when she had already taken the blame for it over public television (I remember it) is ridiculous. Originally Posted by SassySue
But then lib-retard fucks like you still believe it was a video.
Hell we spent that kind of money on the illegals that crossed the border, just today...

what an angry old man you are. i think you are worse than Ivan, and he's one bitter old fucktard. so we just give up? you old putz. what defeatist ass you are.

why bother to rail against this shit if you think there's nothing that can be done? the global elites have already won? game over?

then go drink yourself to death and get it over with, professor.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Lol! I'm not angry, Whackoff. I'm just pointing out the obvious. I think you're projecting your own anger on me. There's medication for that now. Ask your doctor which one is right for you. And I don't drink, well, rarely, anyway.