Slow start after relaunch

Wow, Albany is getting a really slow start in terms of activity picking up after the site relaunched. I hope everyone is letting the ladies and clients they speak to know that we are back up and running. I know when I mention it to my clients, many don’t know it’s back yet. Eccie Albany needs a boost!

Happy we are back, also grateful for the growth and change that took place during the break. Been enjoying keeping in contacts with old friends through Twitter and my personal email list. Am definitely interested in following any other ladies who happen to have jumped on the Twitter train.

Xoxo
I was so thrilled when the site finally allowed me to log in again. I was not surprised to see the overwhelming return of the girls in the USNY section. But like you I was surprised Albany is slow to return. There were those who had the foresight of managing their own websites and got their network set up that they are going to be fussier about who they let come into their life right now.

I saw Sara of Albany still had her site up when the sky fell. Indys stayed running. That was where most of the Pittsburgh girls also were frequented as well. One Pittsburgh girl said she was taking vacation and was booked up until mid-July. Another has retired on her indys profile but participated in the forums there, so I believe she has been only seeing long time friends as well. And this girl has her bio here since the relaunch.

Pittsburgh and Albany only have 18 biography pages. The one person I have seen in Pittsburgh did not even know the site relaunch. So yes there are plenty of people slow to recognize the site is back.
I agree about girls having higher standards for their clientele after these last few months. I know I do, and many of my peers in Upstate do as well.
It will be slow for a while. Be happy you got a Forum back so early, at least. I'm pretty sure Connecticut is not very high on the priority list.

Looks like a lot of guys lost Premium Access during the vacation (me included), a lot of areas are still not operational (like all of New England) and a lot of ladies have to get re-verified so, it is probably going to take a while.

In the mean time, any ladies thinking about visiting Connecticut, let me know!!

Looks like a lot of guys lost Premium Access during the vacation (me included), a lot of areas are still not operational (like all of New England) and a lot of ladies have to get re-verified so, it is probably going to take a while.
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
I realize this. I am speaking as someone who has remained very active in two separate forums - Upstate and Albany. Both are back. Upstate is slowly picking up steam while Albany is not. There is a catch-22 involved, boards must be active in order to garner more activity. Hence this post. It’s not me bitching and whining, it’s me trying to get things stirring.
Albanitardz slow?
Whoda thunck it?
Wonder if the sarcasm font is working....
No that Paulies here things should pick up. It’ll be a family reunion before long....
Paul maybe we should have a clothing-optional business conference about why Albany is so slow.
Paul maybe we should have a clothing-optional business conference about why Albany is so slow. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
That could take Forever.....
But we could do the Cliff's notes in an hour....
Talk soon
Albany usually was slower with forums. I remember most of the girls said the boys like to drive so they had road trip and anonymity that they would be unnoticed.
I agree about girls having higher standards for their clientele after these last few months. I know I do, and many of my peers in Upstate do as well. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
higher standards!!!! no matter where the new friends come from
Albany usually was slower with forums. I remember most of the girls said the boys like to drive so they had road trip and anonymity that they would be unnoticed. Originally Posted by obnoxiousram
Yes it has always been somewhat slow. In my opinion, even when considering proportions and that is has always been slower - Albany seemed to be taking longer than Upstate to begin picking up activity.
the members that I knew here on eccie, from HV, and Albany, haven't been here/logged on,(all but one so far) even after I contacted them to let them know eccie was back.
The post hoes haven’t shown up yet. Where’s Iggy? Where’s treebark/ fast eddie?
I've been over at usasex and will stay there permanently if I don't get my PA credit back. This is ridiculous- it's not members' fault the site went down for several weeks. The powers that be really should have made it a priority to ensure PA credit was properly reinstated to those who've earned it. Multiple emails to eccie tech support still unanswered. I'm done.