Pet peeves from the other side

This post will most likely end in disaster. But damn it, this place is getting stale and we need some new discussion topics.

So here's the deal: What do you think your pet peeves would be IF you were swapped places as client or provider. In other words, if you're a client what do you think your pet peeves would be if you were a provider? If a provider, what do you think your pet peeves would be as a client?

No fair speaking in any way from your real world viewpoint as provider or client.

Hypothetical "Provider Spanky" would have serious issues getting past some clients' hygiene problems, and might not be able to do it. I think "she" would also stress out about newbies / guys that don't want to provider references quite a bit.
Haggling. I've heard many stories about guys who try to haggle providers down from their standard rates, and the logic behind it just boggles my mind. It's one thing to check if a lady is running specials or to clarify rates (if ads, showcase, and reviews all give different numbers), but to try and get a provider to lower her rates just for you? You're just being a cheap fuck. In the words of the inked pixie Trinity Kane, "fuck you, you're fired."
I think if I were a client, I'd probably be just as concerned about discretion as I am now, and would be peeved if a lady did things like show up to my home or hotel dressed inappropriately, and calling attention to both of us. Or, if visiting an incall, seeing someone leave, or is otherwise openly working without discretion...I would think it'd be hard to relax if I was worried about being exposed or busted.

To be clear, I am not filled with shame over my work, I am ashamed of my government's lack of interest in understanding and handling it properly, and until the day they attempt to approach it practically (without getting their hang-ups all over it), then we have to be as careful as possible, and hope they come to their senses one day. :/
I think if I were a client, I'd probably be just as concerned about discretion as I am now, and would be peeved if a lady did things like show up to my home or hotel dressed inappropriately, and calling attention to both of us. Or, if visiting an incall, seeing someone leave, or is otherwise openly working without discretion...I would think it'd be hard to relax if I was worried about being exposed or busted.

To be clear, I am not filled with shame over my work, I am ashamed of my government's lack of interest in understanding and handling it properly, and until the day they attempt to approach it practically (without getting their hang-ups all over it), then we have to be as careful as possible, and hope they come to their senses one day. :/ Originally Posted by JaneDarling
Great point. So far I have never been put in a position where lack of discretion was an issue but it would definitely be most concerning to me if it did happen.
I think if I were a client, I'd probably be just as concerned about discretion as I am now, and would be peeved if a lady did things like show up to my home or hotel dressed inappropriately, and calling attention to both of us. Or, if visiting an incall, seeing someone leave, or is otherwise openly working without discretion...I would think it'd be hard to relax if I was worried about being exposed or busted. Originally Posted by JaneDarling
This is an excellent point, Jane! Discretion is of the utmost importance to me, and it would be equally important if I were a male hobbyist. A gentleman told me once about a provider (whom he chose not to name) showing up to his residence in a short leopard print mini-dress and high heels. From the male standpoint, I most definitely wouldn't appreciate the lack of discretion in her appearance and it would have resulted in me offering her $50 for her time and asking her to please leave without a session taking place.

Another pet peeve would be if she placed no importance on punctuality. A hobbyist's time is just as valuable as a provider's. I totally understand that things come up, but the courtesy of a call or text goes a long way.
Great discussion topic.

From the perspective of many clients who have spoken with me about their issues with some providers…

Just being unreliable in general. Agreeing on an appointment, only to get nothing but crickets from her right before the meet up. Or agreeing on a certain meet up time, but then last minute delaying it by a substantial amount of time. Or routinely coming up with transparent excuses at the last minute.

Ladies who invent "save me" situations to solicit money or unwanted appointments from clients. It's pathetic, it makes you look desperate, and most men realize that it's less than honest. There are those gentleman who have a big heart and want to "help," but they usually end up getting taken advantage of and feeling jaded.

Lack of discretion.

Ladies who use their phones during the session time.

Ladies who rush sessions, complain about normal hobby activities, act uninterested and detached.

Bad hygiene or lack of effort in a providers appearance.

Catty drama & rumors. Trash talking other providers in an attempt to corral the client & stop him from seeing your competition. Or telling a client that you refuse to see them, simply because they've seen a certain other provider. Making up ridiculous stories about other providers; example: provider so-and-so writes all her own reviews. It only turns the client off & makes her look jealous, petty & obsessive. Guys are here for fun; they don't care who's friends with who, or whether one provider approves of another...
Good discussion.
Just being unreliable in general. Agreeing on an appointment, only to get nothing but crickets from her right before the meet up. Or agreeing on a certain meet up time, but then last minute delaying it by a substantial amount of time. Or routinely coming up with transparent excuses at the last minute. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
All good ones but I personally identified with this one the most. I have to ration my hobby time pretty carefully, so if someone flakes out on me, chances are she didn't just cost me the opportunity to see her, but the opportunity to see anyone that day, maybe even that week.
Another pet peeve would be if she placed no importance on punctuality. A hobbyist's time is just as valuable as a provider's. I totally understand that things come up, but the courtesy of a call or text goes a long way. Originally Posted by Vannah
So very true. I tend to be very understanding as long as I'm kept informed. In the absence of information though, I tend to assume the worst.
  • Sandy
  • 03-13-2017, 05:16 PM
Mine and my clients have the same pet peeve, and that it is hard to talk about what they want and what I can do in return over the phone.
If I was a hobbyist I'd probably be more worried about broken pussy than anything,

That and a boring provider. Or one high on drugs. Or drunk. Or just sad for any reason lol, nobody wants to deal with a crying chick when your focus is on other things.
What exactly is broken pussy?
Wondering the same^^^^^
Wondering the same^^^^^ Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
And me...
  • Sandy
  • 03-13-2017, 10:01 PM
I think she was talking about a snapping pussy.
Mine's still working. I just checked!