Interesting Billboards and Other Nonsense I enjoyed On My Way Down 45 today

1st Billboard - Reefer Repair... Is it repairable?
2nd Billboard - Our Ladies are Fabric Free (I thought that was hilarious)
3rd Billboard - Christian Horse Hay ... Now how do you know the horse is Christian or Jewish or Catholic or Agnostic?

Just things to Ponder

Oh and while I was stuck on 45 before Tidwell Exit. BUHO's (Place, Bar, Lounge whatever) BuHo is just missing the T which would be BUTHO's.

And to the DPS trooper who was in front of me FOREVER, which drastically slowed my roll. Dude, I have a carful of condoms and someplace to be

Stop at Woody's on my way back Friday and I am a happy happy camper. YUMMO, we don't get BBQ like down here in Big D
..Stop at Woody's on my way back Friday and I am a happy happy camper. YUMMO, we don't get BBQ like down here in Big D Originally Posted by Lauren Lane
The Woody's on the east side of 45 has an old guy with a gray ponytail. NICEST guy.
For THE BEST jerky, try the thick buffalo jerky. It is more tender than filet mignon.
The jerkey and other food is ten times better there than at Buckies. The ONLY thing Buckies has better is the restrooms. You could almost eat off the floor!!
Yes I tried Buckees' once and felt I was cheating on Woody. Been stopping at Woodys for eons. Thanks for the tip on the jerky. I always get jerky but haven't tried the buffalo.