A special thanks to 2 sexy down to earth Divas!

R.M. and BDS I would call friends. They took my pictures, but also became very caring and I'm proud to say "friends". I'm skiddish around most femals in the industry but these 2 are exceptional. There is no compitition, only compliments to bring someone up! True meaning of Classy if you ask me! Talking and hanging out you would forget they are providers because they are so real, and this is an official THANK YOU thread. Thank you for taking my beautiful pictures, and thank you for not being salt throwing bitches. You are truely beautiful inside and out!
They do appear to be really creative and talented with the camera Great job ladies!
They do appear to be really creative and talented with the camera Great job ladies! Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
It's not only that, they are real and true. Have big hearts! And armed and dangerous with a camera lol!!!
BA..You're new pictures are really realllyyyy nice!
Thanks love, avatar I play with the cam phone, but those ladies just know their stuff!!
Thank you BA, that was very sweet of you! I treat you like I would treat any other Provider/Lady that asked for photo's...with respect, honesty, and straight forward attitude! Thank you for considering me a friend...I feel the same!

You already know how proud of you I am on your transformation...keep up the good work!

Thank you Alyssa, very nice of you to say!
Thank you BA, that was very sweet of you! I treat you like I would treat any other Provider/Lady that asked for photo's...with respect, honesty, and straight forward attitude! Thank you for considering me a friend...I feel the same!

You already know how proud of you I am on your transformation...keep up the good work!

Thank you Alyssa, very nice of you to say! Originally Posted by BDS

Beautiful women like you, R.M., Alyssa xoxo who give me ambition to eat right exercise and of course reach for the stars! I can see myself at a very different place now after knowing you ladies, and wanting to better myself! Wait till next year, I plan on being hotter than ever. You are very encouraging!!!
I love your new pictures Amy!
  • R.M.
  • 05-19-2014, 06:35 AM
R.M. and BDS I would call friends. They took my pictures, but also became very caring and I'm proud to say "friends". I'm skiddish around most femals in the industry but these 2 are exceptional. There is no compitition, only compliments to bring someone up! True meaning of Classy if you ask me! Talking and hanging out you would forget they are providers because they are so real, and this is an official THANK YOU thread. Thank you for taking my beautiful pictures, and thank you for not being salt throwing bitches. You are truely beautiful inside and out! Originally Posted by bustyamy
I want to thank you for being such a great model and proud to call you friend.
You are a lovely person and all of your hard work is paying off.
No one had to tell you to work out or you might want to get that cheeseburger/bucket of chicken and diet coke out of your mouth.
Take your credit you earned it.
You are a lady of truth and honor and I admire that. Thank you for allowing me to show case my hair and makeup abilities. You are a living doll and
a dream to work with. I am sure that you will always be a great success in this business.
@AlyssaXoXo Thank you very much.
You've never seen my work?

BTW, which one shot the jizz on your feet?
You've never seen my work?

BTW, which one shot the jizz on your feet? Originally Posted by boardman
A foot fetish guy lol. He made great love to my feet, I think he forgot I was there lol.
I want to thank you for being such a great model and proud to call you friend.
You are a lovely person and all of your hard work is paying off.
No one had to tell you to work out or you might want to get that cheeseburger/bucket of chicken and diet coke out of your mouth.
Take your credit you earned it.
You are a lady of truth and honor and I admire that. Thank you for allowing me to show case my hair and makeup abilities. You are a living doll and
a dream to work with. I am sure that you will always be a great success in this business.
@AlyssaXoXo Thank you very much. Originally Posted by R.M.

I think you classy knowledgeable ladies have a lot to share/teach and just take a lady who doesn't know exactly what is going on here and show her by example! Next year I plan on being better than this year and so on and so on You are great role models!
I love your new pictures Amy! Originally Posted by Beau Derierre
Thank you, your pictures look nice as well!
BA my compliments on all of your hard work! The evidence of your hard work is truly some spectacular photos... All of the ladies who helped seem exceptional and hopefully one day I will have the pleasure to meet all of you... (BA, RM & BDS)

Alyssa XOXO I have had the wonderful pleasure of meeting already. She is truly someone that can be admired in so many ways for so many different reasons!!!
BA my compliments on all of your hard work! The evidence of your hard work is truly some spectacular photos... All of the ladies who helped seem exceptional and hopefully one day I will have the pleasure to meet all of you... (BA, RM & BDS)

Alyssa XOXO I have had the wonderful pleasure of meeting already. She is truly someone that can be admired in so many ways for so many different reasons!!! Originally Posted by Ur_1_only
Careful what you wish for, I venture off to youyr neck of the woods every now and again