lower back pain

There must be a lot of good stories about back pain (not necessarily hobby related). It's happened to me twice doing the smallest thing. Both times it took about 30 minutes the next day to figure out how to get out of the bed. I could barely walk. But after 3-4 days it was gone.
Work..... ( the physical type ) or work out ( the gym type)

Might help ya' out...
biofreeze is really great for stiff backs...
A lot of back pain in individuals is contributed to tight hamstrings and glute muscles. Learn how to stretch and strengthen those and you will be greatly surprised the difference that makes!
Do not, under any circumstance, get steroid shots in your back. There is a ton of information on the web about the dangers of doing this.
Just went through a series of adjustments with my Chiropractor. My back locks up like that about once a year.
  • Seedy
  • 05-19-2014, 07:24 PM
A good acupuncturist, preferably one trained in the orient can fix you up also.
A good acupuncturist, preferably one trained in the orient can fix you up also. Originally Posted by seedman55

Forgot about that one......
Forgot about that one...... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
I guess it's hard on the back bending down milking cows and goats, or whatever you do with them lmao....
Sometimes, there are things that just crawl on your back and will not let go.

Shake that monkey off your back!
It's not often recognized but having a large stomach / gut also puts stress on the lower back.

I hurt my lower back over exerting in the gym and saw a chiropractor for over a year until it fully healed but lower back issues ain't no joke.

I will share a secret of what I use. A lot of body builders use this as well and I will tell you it works almost instantly. My Chiropractor couldn't professionally tell me it's ok to use but off the record he recognized that it works and is potent. It's like a bio-freeze for horses with sore muscles called Absorbine / Horse Liniment. I know you can find at Tractor Supply Co. they may also sell it at Pets Mart.

Oh good do they have anything for my horse cock too?
Oh good do they have anything for my horse cock too? Originally Posted by Daddio
Lol - try WD-40

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...g-results.html
Too Industrial for me with the WD 40 man!! Don't want to have to use Lava to wash off aftherwards down there. Lava is a little harsh on Mr. Ed.