Brooke Wilde

Wondering if she is special in any way. She was mad cause SHE posted pics of her big black dude (perhaps a pimp), I heard her and LD worked girls, you know they didn't do it alone. Several times on the open board she threw it up to my face how I was viciously attacked over a year ago, but she is about "woman's choices and rights"? She claims to have gotten blankets and jackets for Houston homeless(no pics or proof), fed them from her own home (no proof). Works with LE and gets girls off the streets"hence her siggy). Cops go to her, but don't arrest her? However they find their way to the doors of other providers (BDS), and she also called cps on this same provider. My question is, is any of her God's work real? Please share cause I don't see it!
maybe she is trying to smooth things over with Karma
maybe she is trying to smooth things over with Karma Originally Posted by Mr. GPop
When I did a fundraiser event everyone saw it, and she insulted my child. See.s she would be happy for any good deeds being done.

She is against human rights and woman abuse, but throws it in my face out in the open board quite a few times, .makes no sense. I call bullshit to her "good deeds". She says she does this and that, but has no proof. I can't post picture of big black dude she posted herself saying he was her "man". Her and LD ran girls, but no girl would listen to those 2, he was there pimping them all I bet anything. And why the hell does she always say she is in court, unless she is trying to get herself out of some trouble???
Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO

You drinking instead of eating popcorn? Lmao.
Does such a good person keep throwing in a woman's face, "that's why you got your ass beat". Happened well over a year ago but does that sound like the voice of someone who cares so much about these things. She is fooling you with her good deeds, dying mother,etc etc drumming up business for her and their girls! I call bullshit that not a red cent was given to help anyone. She was posting a few minutes ago, now nothing???

Pour me a glass, fuck the popcorn!
  • Trey
  • 05-21-2014, 10:15 AM
See this is the good stuff BA not like that last threAD.

Carry on.

Carry on. Originally Posted by Trey

Glad to have your approval

Carry on. Originally Posted by Trey
Oh ya, forgot to ask. Did the homeless lady with red jacket ever get a new jacket?
  • Trey
  • 05-21-2014, 10:29 AM
I've met both ladies and the only thing I can ad is I don't think they are pimps. Are they messy? Well they are girls, and of corse hookers so probably so. Have they influenced girls? Again probably so, they been in the game a while. Is that dude a pimp? I can't say. I will say this as I have before if he knows his lady is a hooker and is cool with it that man is shit and pretty much a pimp. No man lets his lady be a whore. No lady should want her man to let her be a whore.
Order me one and I'll pull up a stool to visit...!
I've met both ladies and the only thing I can ad is I don't think they are pimps. Awith hime they messy? Well they are girls, and of corse hookers so probably so. Have they influenced girls? Again probably so, they been in the game a while. Is that dude a pimp? I can't say. I will say this as I have before if he knows his lady is a hooker and is cool with it that man is shit and pretty much a pimp. No man lets his lady be a whore. No lady should want her man to let her be a whore. Originally Posted by Trey
I know the ladies aren't pimps, they aren't smart enough. I heard it for years though that there were others working for them. I personally think it's him. Either way I don't care about that. I want to know about the $1700 she raised for a charity. Can anyone vouch that she handed that over, proof? Pictures of jackets and coats? Pictures of 20 plates lined up to serve the homeless? Can anyone say it's true? I don't care about her man, I believe there is a very small chance to have a real relationship and call this a job and have a healthy life together, so we just don't know on that one! We will never know if she has "true love" with this guy, she posted his picture and showed pride in being with him. Maybe it's the real deal?
Order me one and I'll pull up a stool to visit...! Originally Posted by Ur_1_only
  • mr666
  • 05-21-2014, 11:18 AM