Tea Party candidates that I have given money to

Does this fly in the face of liberal reason?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

How's that working out for you?

I get it... You're trying to show everybody that some of your best friends are (fill in the blank).

Between you and the Koch brothers, we'll get the country back on track real soon!

BTW -- Kristi Noem of SD is not a member of the Tea Party caucus. They Musta seen you comin!
$10.00 will put them over the top...
  • WTF
  • 06-16-2014, 02:02 PM

Does this fly in the face of liberal reason? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Looks like a bunch of gay dickheads except for the four women, JD must be trying to get a fluffer job and move to Washington.

• WTF
  • 06-16-2014, 06:59 PM
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Iffy, please tell me you haven't given any money to play with these Tea Party fruitcake's nuts like JD!

Note, people, that JDIdiot refuses to address the lie in which he was so quickly and easily caught.
Why does the old saying "A fool and his money are soon parted" come to mind?
Why does the old saying "A fool and his money are soon parted" come to mind? Originally Posted by cowboyinjungle
In this instance:

A Idiot and his money are soon parted.

JD, I don't think you will get a good return on your investment. Here is a brief summary on some of these people.

Michelle Backman - She has more empty space between the ears than Sarah Palin. That's pretty hard to do. She complained about the Obama stimulus plan, then tried to get money from the plan 16 times for her district.

Ted Cruz - Let's shut down the government if ACA is not repealed.

Marco Rubio - " I don't believe in Science."

Allen West - He lost the last election he was in.

Dr. Ben Carson - If you have twins that are conjoined at the brain, he would be the doctor go to before he retired. He said Obamacare was worse than 911. He had to take that back. He is pretty new to politics. We will cut him some slack.

Last but not least.

Herm Cain - "It's not pay for play it's Job for play" Once the media found out about that, he went home before Ron Paul did. Everything is okay now.

"I am okay with my wife and my wife is okay with me." Herm Cain Sep 2012

Money well spent JD.
JD, I don't think you will get a good return on your investment. Here is a brief summary on some of these people.

Michelle Backman - She has more empty space between the ears than Sarah Palin. That's pretty hard to do. She complained about the Obama stimulus plan, then tried to get money from the plan 16 times for her district.

Ted Cruz - Let's shut down the government if ACA is not repealed.

Marco Rubio - " I don't believe in Science."

Allen West - He lost the last election he was in.

Dr. Ben Carson - If you have twins that are conjoined at the brain, he would be the doctor go to before he retired. He said Obamacare was worse than 911. He had to take that back. He is pretty new to politics. We will cut him some slack.

Last but not least.

Herm Cain - "It's not pay for play it's Job for play" Once the media found out about that, he went home before Ron Paul did. Everything is okay now.

"I am okay with my wife and my wife is okay with me." Herm Cain Sep 2012

Money well spent JD. Originally Posted by flghtr65
Well I expected someone to ask why I posted this pictures...but this is as close as it gets. You focus on the stupid stuff and make some charges that you do not offer proof for.

Here is the thing people. Anyone who says the Tea Party is racist after you look at these photos is wrong, probably a hack, wrong, and stupid, or just a demagogue with evil intent. Remember these photos the next time someone posts that.

As for the typical comments about someone who is supposed to be stupid...this people beat a democrat to get their position. What does that say about the democratic party if what you say it true (it isn't but for the sake of argument)?
Herman Cain is dumber than Sarah Palin. Ever listen to his radio show?
Tea Party candidates that I have given money to Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Well I expected someone to ask why I posted this pictures... Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Didn't you already explain why you posted the pics?