Mongers Missing-in-Action!

Texas Latino 1 last posted last October, Colonel Zodiak last posted last June after...Staff Edit - ew. Nothing since. Silence. No response to phone calls or texts. Any other mongers missing with no word, no closure? I miss my friends. Anyone else mia?
i just relocated to south texas from houston..and needless to say im disappointed with the lack of active reviewers and intel. Lack of verified providers due to people who just dont care to review. smh
Yes. I hate it when I have a bad experience and then write a review and some guy PMs me saying he had the same thing happen. I'm like WTF thanks for the heads up.
My understanding of the original poster is that this is a MIA monger thread.

My contribution: anyone remember LAP?
Maybe I should go find them lol
Ok. EW. Our faithful Social Organizer HobbyLover seems to be MIA.
Is this a Sausagefest version of an ISO?
Ok. EW. Our faithful Social Organizer HobbyLover seems to be MIA. Originally Posted by Anonymous361
Thanks Padawan. The rumors of my demise are greatly exaggerated.

To keep this less a sausage-fest,

Cheers!
  • Mokoa
  • 03-20-2016, 11:59 PM

My contribution: anyone remember LAP? Originally Posted by emptywallet
Yes.

Lick a lot of puss sure do..
That pic scared me her hip bones are sticking out but nice pussy lol
LAP was an awesome mod.... Really wish he was back

Yes
I must say, I'm glad hobbylover was missed by all. I do agree his lack of participation in the last two months must have been a real challenge for him. Those of us that know him well, know he must have been tempted to jump on here every hour to be sure we acted as adults, you boys weren't drawing swords because of uncontrollable ego issues but most of all making his rounds to be sure we were all safe and sound just like our parents did when we were growing up... Brought tons of comfort in my opinion but then again, I wasn't just tucked in... I got to sleep on the bed too NaNaNaNa BooBoo ... JK JK I felt like writing a little bed time story ---- hehe