Disable Account Request

I respectfully request that my account be disabled.
My first and only experience with a verified provider was not what I was anticipating. Rather than leave a negative review, or try again, I'd rather go my separate way. I appreciate the valuable service your site and others like it offer. Thanks for your time and attention to this matter.
I respectfully request that my account be disabled.
My first and only experience with a verified provider was not what I was anticipating. Rather than leave a negative review, or try again, I'd rather go my separate way. I appreciate the valuable service your site and others like it offer. Thanks for your time and attention to this matter. Originally Posted by vchdapihsph
I don't think I've ever seen a first post being a request to delete the account. Ya probably woulda been better off just never posting and never signing back on. One day.....all I can say is WOW.
The other thing that's disappointing is that he didn't want to leave a negative review but isn't that the whole point of being here? So that we can let the community know what the good and bad experiences are so that we can make an informed decision on a provider?
...particularly if it was a verified provider.