URL / Website: https://el-paso.skipthegames.com/fem...9/109215705190
City: El paso
State: Texas
Address: Sunset
Activities: Bj,mish,and my favorite rcg
Hair Length and Color: Blonde and pink past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Short gorgeous blonde with blue eyes great ass and my favorite rack of all time.
Recommendation: Yes
Im suprised she didn't cancel, heard shes hard to get a hold of.
What a mess, this poor girl. Three time now I’ve seen her put her real life name in an ad.
Damn... the fall from grace was a rough one for her
I think I read on here that she does BBFS??? Is that true? Would anyone partake in that with her?
I think I read on here that she does BBFS??? Is that true? Would anyone partake in that with her? Originally Posted by Sabroso
She tried to insist on it for me to rush me on my first time with her. Pretty fucked up.
I think I read on here that she does BBFS??? Is that true? Would anyone partake in that with her? Originally Posted by Sabroso
Don’t even risk it. Had a friend who went fuck it, risked it and came out of the encounter {staff edit-CK}
If you’re asking me for her real name from her ad fuck ups… fuck off. I can only assume that you’re a cop or a creep… or both.
No one asked that. Back off dude.
No one asked that. Back off dude. Originally Posted by Blue Moon Man
I was asked via private message… dude.
Don’t even risk it. Had a friend who went fuck it, risked it and came out of the encounter {staff edit-CK} Originally Posted by Lucas_legend6870
{staff edit-CK}
Yup. Went bare and {staff edit-CK}
We are talking about a shit for the cure correct. No life long friends
We are talking about a shit for the cure correct. No life long friends Originally Posted by Sabroso
As horny as you might be, just pass on it. Unless you're one of those guys that went in catholic style...well I'm just going to say I'm rooting for you.
I vote this thread the best of June for all the fighting and fuss over a {staff edit-CK} hooker who evidently is barely a shadow of her former self. Say {staff edit-CK} if you see her.