Encounter: Subamp -Tranquility Massage Spa - Arl - Mimi - No

Date: Early Feb
Name: Mimi (not the first name she gave me)
Address and Phone: -
Address: Behind Spring Creek BBQ - Parks Area -
Phone: 817-472-9245
City: Arlington
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: ige-spa.business.site
Activities: FBSM+
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length, dark brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: 5'-4"or5", nothing exceptional, scantily dressed with very short jean shorts and low cut top. Overly inviting for what was available on the menu. She was not unattractive, but not a show-stopper either. more below.
Recommendation: No
Bravo Buffalo Bob!! Well done
Awesome review. You won't get credit for the review but Mimi is off my list.
They did that to me last week and I walked ! Had Helen give me my money back and left , she didn’t want to , tried to get me to wait . I said hell no. I’ve tipped her well and been going there for quite some time , but don’t think I’ll be back!
I used to visit a great lady here years ago but she left around 2019. I got a text last year saying she was working again. I wasn't working that day so I texted back and set an appointment for later that day.

When I arrived I was told no, she actually is not working anymore but they would love for me to try a new girl.

I stayed but the service was not good and I have not gone back.
Awesome review. You won't get credit for the review but Mimi is off my list. Originally Posted by amp2015
Why do you think he won’t receive review credit? It appears to me to meet the requirements. And is a very good review to boot.
Why do you think he won’t receive review credit? It appears to me to meet the requirements. And is a very good review to boot. Originally Posted by TinMan