City: Flower Mound
State: Texas
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://morriss-spa.business.site/
Activities: FBSM+++
Hair Length and Color: Long straight black, about mid back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: She was fairly cute, about 5’5, nice D’s, thicker than most Asian spa girls, but I wouldn’t say fat.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review. That is very close to my office.
Nice! I should be in the area this weekend, might just explore.
Did you meet any other young ladies at this spa ?
Haven’t met anyone else at this spa. I’ve been trying but for some reason they keep giving me this girl. I tried seeing Vivian but she’s apparently been sick for a month. Saw a recent review naming Shi Shi, but didn’t sound young. I like ‘em thin and I know they got one but having trouble connecting here. Asked to see other girls and Coco said she was the only one, but doesn’t speak good english. Went to the restroom and saw the doors closing as I walk by. Why the secrecy? If anyone sees someone else, DM me if you don’t want to post a review.
I saw Coco yesterday and will post a review. Not so fast gents..........

This place is dying the "Eccie death". Here's the cycle:

1. Find a gem of gold in a sea of portly Chinese MILFs. (I kept this place a secret for quite a while. The minute word got out, it was on death row. The day to visit used to be Sunday when therapists from Carrollton came in to sub.)
2. Post a review that makes every other hobbyist want to go there and get the exact same type of session you received. Nobody considers YMMV when they are horny. (There is plenty of amazing SubAMP L3 to be had. But the stars have to align.)
3. Watch the place blow up with traffic, which starts the neighbor alarm process. (Remember Anny in it's heyday? Or the one on Glade RD? Or the myriads in Hurst?)
4. Notice they quit answering the phone suddenly. And there is a note on the front door.

Coco was so checked out during my session she won't last long. It was wasted money.
Sounds like Massage Z last year. ECCIE reviews bring in a windfall and pretty soon they cut services. Why? L1 brings in plenty of cash why bother with L2 or more.
I totally agree with the two responses above mine. I'm sorry to admit, but that's why I have some Honeypot spots that I frequent, I won't write about here
Sounds like Massage Z last year. ECCIE reviews bring in a windfall and pretty soon they cut services. Why? L1 brings in plenty of cash why bother with L2 or more. Originally Posted by amp2015

Word up, home skillet! It's always best to have a place that only a few trusted gentlemen on this board know about. Sudden fame can be the kiss of death for a great SubAMP.
I totally agree with the two responses above mine. I'm sorry to admit, but that's why I have some Honeypot spots that I frequent, I won't write about here Originally Posted by valentino199

That's a smart move, Valentino.

Look guys, we don't know most of you. How can we refer you to a lady we treat well if you are out of shape, unhygienic, or treat the ladies like shit? No hard feelings if you have been on this board many years and never get a IM referral from a trusted hobbyist.

"She works hard for the money. So hard for it honey." -Donna Summer
I totally agree with the two responses above mine. I'm sorry to admit, but that's why I have some Honeypot spots that I frequent, I won't write about here Originally Posted by valentino199
I completely agree with your statement. There are about 2 to 3 ladies I see on a regular basis and I've never reviewed them here. Mostly because they're at legit spas, but also, I don't want undue attention their way.
Word up, home skillet! It's always best to have a place that only a few trusted gentlemen on this board know about. Sudden fame can be the kiss of death for a great SubAMP. Originally Posted by Castlerashka Chebustormer
Welcome back Comrade!
I saw Coco yesterday and will post a review. Not so fast gents..........

This place is dying the "Eccie death". Here's the cycle:

1. Find a gem of gold in a sea of portly Chinese MILFs. (I kept this place a secret for quite a while. The minute word got out, it was on death row. The day to visit used to be Sunday when therapists from Carrollton came in to sub.)
2. Post a review that makes every other hobbyist want to go there and get the exact same type of session you received. Nobody considers YMMV when they are horny. (There is plenty of amazing SubAMP L3 to be had. But the stars have to align.)
3. Watch the place blow up with traffic, which starts the neighbor alarm process. (Remember Anny in it's heyday? Or the one on Glade RD? Or the myriads in Hurst?)
4. Notice they quit answering the phone suddenly. And there is a note on the front door.

Coco was so checked out during my session she won't last long. It was wasted money. Originally Posted by Castlerashka Chebustormer
Very accurate analysis