City: Mckinney
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: FBSM
Hair Length and Color: Black tied up in a bun
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Tall about 5'6"; flat rear, looked like small C's up top(couldn't tell it was very dark in the room and she wore a loose fitting black shirt)
Recommendation: No
Great work. Fuck em. Walk away and find someone willing to provide better services at a reasonable cost.

FYI GB opened a place in Frisco east side of Preston before Main St. Probably the same group. Believe they own the King massage further south on Preston as well.
I went there about a year ago and won’t go back. The massage consisted of a complete lotion rundown, yes greasy, no actual massage was given and a sub par HJ.

It was a No for me as well.
Walked in last yr Oct- Nov maybe after a home depot visit. They had, no kidding, about 100 5 gallon pails of massage oil, stacked right in the middle of the place. They do use lots of oil in their sessions. The girls may be trying to get rid of it all as fast as possible.
...They had, no kidding, about 100 5 gallon pails of massage oil, stacked right in the middle of the place... Originally Posted by ParGolfer
That's must have been then around the time right after my last visit.
Sorry guys, I used up all the oil in my last session. Lady said: "no mo' oil for you. You like too much"
I bet that was the new order she had to put in because of me.
lol

I wonder what the “bucket” Is for…
McKinney, West Frisco and West Plano retail rents are sky high. Avoid high rent areas.
McKinney, West Frisco and West Plano retail rents are sky high. Avoid high rent areas. Originally Posted by amp2015
House fees are set.....albeit higher in the areas you mention.

We need to understand the dynamics but hold the line on women negotiating demands.
House fees are set.....albeit higher in the areas you mention.

We need to understand the dynamics but hold the line on women negotiating demands. Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow
House fee is typically shared with the masseuse. The share drops as the owner keeps up with high cost of operating in high rent areas. So she makes up by demanding more for extra services. Business dynamics plays a role in higher prices. Garland and Lewisville to name a few offer better options.