Big Men Last Longer in Bed

Put down the weights and grab a hamburger: Researchers in Turkey have finished a yearlong study that correlated body mass index with male sexual performance. Their findings may surprise you: Heavier men were able to make love for an average of 7.3 minutes, while slender men lasted an average of 108 seconds.

The study, published in Nature, showed overweight men had higher levels of the female estradiol hormone, which blocks male hormones and delays the climax.

For this reason, overweight men may want to hold off on the bragging: Judy Mandelbaum writes at Salon, “Ironically, the less masculine their bodies appeared, the better lovers they proved to be.”

See the whole story here:

Study shows that fatter men last longer in bed
Female hormones are greater in big dudes...that explains my moobs then. LOL.
Everyone Else is pissed! I love my legs, they are a great thing. Untiil...I am the BAD girl. Then its, well...okay.

Put down the weights and grab a hamburger: Researchers in Turkey have finished a yearlong study that correlated body mass index with male sexual performance. Their findings may surprise you: Heavier men were able to make love for an average of 7.3 minutes, while slender men lasted an average of 108 seconds.

The study, published in Nature, showed overweight men had higher levels of the female estradiol hormone, which blocks male hormones and delays the climax.

For this reason, overweight men may want to hold off on the bragging: Judy Mandelbaum writes at Salon, “Ironically, the less masculine their bodies appeared, the better lovers they proved to be.”

See the whole story here:

Study shows that fatter men last longer in bed Originally Posted by ExNavyInHouston
There is another thread out there, that has more to say. I do not.