Anal to anal double ended dido with cock in vagina

This double penetration play is way up high on my wanna do list. Have you done this? What is/are good positions for this? Can both finish this way, or do you think this is best as play during the build up?
It just seems so awesome to have cock and pussy connected while both back doors are connected at the same time. Pegging is fun, but I feel like the lady is left out of the sexual sensations. Anyone up for trying this?
Try the feeldoe. If the lady has used it before you don't even need a harness although one might help her keep it in position.
Feeldoe looks awesome! Never seen it before. I dont think it will enable a girl and guy to analy stimulate each other while they are also fucking.

I think this video puts it in perspective
http://m.xhamster.com/play/3992290/f...usty_wife.html

Thanks for the idea. Feeldoe looks so much better than a strap on.
No not anal to anal but she gets vaginal pleasure as you get anal. It's awesome. I've done it 4 times with the same gal but sadly she left about 3 or 4 years ago
I dont like the feeldoe...but I do have several sizes of "longer double ended dildoes" that I use for this type play!! It can be so damn hot!!!
[QUOTE=DallasRain;1056815530]I dont like the feeldoe...QUOTE]

What was wrong with the feeldoe? At first glance, it seems it should work well for both partners, but, until now, all I have seen is from the people selling them.
I don't like it cause it is not easy to control and keep in place
I did this with Anhelica in Dallas a few months ago and it was amazing. We also did it anal to pussy with cock in ass and that was also incredible. I'm ready any time to try out Dallas Rain with this play, as she's a hot and sexy lady too. Even better is when the dildo has vibrating ends