Pound Puppy Piercing

Condoms? huh?

Also, why would anyone put rings and crap in their faces and genitals anyway? Gross. Why do women mark up their bodies with nasty-ass dirty tattoos? We will never know. Originally Posted by Keith Stone
Hi Keith,

You're an interesting poster on this board. And welcome to Another Realm.

Just between you, I and the others reading this, there are different people who like to express themselves in different fashions. You, included.

Although it's completely fine to not appreciate a particular activity or artistic expression, it isn't alright to come into this forum and go blasting.

It's not "smooth". That's one of your terms, right?

You're a new member and you do have my attention. Have a good week.

Elisabeth
Ivy - I need to put you in touch with a client of mine. He's got a PA. I make him take it out (he's big enough without the metal) but he always whines about it. LOL. I bet you & he would get along great! He lives very close to you too.

XOXO
ItalianaPrincess
Haven't actually flown anywhere, but from what i've been told security screenings are not really much of a problem. Quality stainless jewelry is non-magnetic and normally doesn't even trip metal detectors, if it does just say you have a piercing. They might wand or do a pat down, but most guys tell me they just get a dirty look and waved on. I used to be a little shy about mine, but hell I've had them long enough now, ill just whip it out almost anywhere. I even keep pictures on my phone in case someone wants to see but is too shy to look at the real thing.

One other thing I forgot to mention, if your having sex with someone else who has piercings, DONT MIX BARBELLS AND RINGS. Unless you wanna risk having a really embarrassing and painful trip to the ER. Originally Posted by KYOT
I go in GS level 4 buildings frequently for work. not even my half inch jewelry trips the metal detectors. I have no worries about traveling and have done so without any problem.
  • KYOT
  • 03-22-2011, 03:24 AM
I love sex with a PA!!! Sadly its something rare in the hobby...And I think this piercing looks awesome! Originally Posted by Ivy Chick
If you think a PA fun, try http://wiki.bmezine.com/index.php/Apadravya. Honestly of everything I have had done, this was the most painful initially but also the most comfortable and enjoyable long term.

You have to be a little careful for oral fun, but the benefits past that get really nice.
I wanna see Pauly D's PA in the issue of Playgirl !!
(guy from the Jersey Shore)