WEATHER BOMB: Hobbyists/Providers: How Has Global Warming Affected Your Hobby Related Activities?

Guys and Gals:

So how has the upward trend in average world-wide temperatures affected your activities in the Hobby World?

Is Climate Change/Global Warming affecting how active you are? Does it affect your hobby budget or the donation you expect? What about the frequency and/or duration of sessions?
I live in the center of the country where sometimes the selection of ASPs is lacking. I’m hoping as the oceans encroach the coasts, it will force more ladies my way.
Cold weather simply encourages additional excursions to the land of "under the bed blankets" for the explorations that warm friends up and put smiles on their faces.
Last night in KC it was in the low 20s outside ....
Work, lack of erection, cash(monthly limit) and sleep are the only things that affect my hobby related activities.
Is "Shrinkage" ever an issue?
More snowy days and "cold cold" keep some people from venturing out. More snow means some people who don't to want to make the drive. It hasn't affected how active I am, the donation I expect or the frequency or duration of meetings though.
Weather bomb. Another name made up to sound more devastating. It's a fucking blizzard or snowstorm. Weather bomb. lol
It's making my nuts itch more
It puts a strain on the air conditioning at the incalls and we both end up soaked and sweaty.
I was so hot from Global warming that the other day my dick froze. The provider poured some juice on it and sucked it like a grape popsicle . So close to losing my dick